GDT: 05/09/13 - WCQF PLAYOFFS Game 5 Minnesota @ Chicago | 8.30 PM CDT | CBC, FSN

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I feel like I should put Llama's current avatar on a green wild sweater on karkat here.

Too much work I dont care to do right now. Barely cared to cough this one up.

Randy BoBandy

Cheeseburger Party
May 9, 2011
Sunnyvale
Well it was a decent run. I didn't expect us to go deep into the playoffs at the beginning of the year anyway. If we would have gotten a better seed things could have been a little different, but I always thought of this year as more of a year to build on.

Saying that it still does hurt that we continue to be so inept at scoring goals. The goalie situation obviously didn't help our chances. We just need another year of experience for our D-man. I just hope by the time our back end is ready for a playoff run our forwards aren't too old. Good year guys, too bad it had to end this soon.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Actually it sounds like Pommer actually CARES. And to be honest that's the best thing I think we can take from tonight.

Sportsfan1

Jun 9, 2012
State of Hockey
So easy to get caught up in negativity. Wild took a good step forward this year. NOW, if they get swept next year or miss the playoffs, then unleash the furry. But losing to the Blackhawks with our #2 and #3 goalies I ain't going to complain. Wild showed they can compete with the Hawks. Now got to make some tweaks and will be better for it in the long run!

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
How is it a good step when the team developed virtually no chemistry at all outside of the Suter/Brodin pairing? Koivu and Parise never gelled fully, Seto and Cullen took forever to get anything going, and then when Cullen went down, Seto became a lost puppy, etc, etc.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
So easy to get caught up in negativity. Wild took a good step forward this year. NOW, if they get swept next year or miss the playoffs, then unleash the furry. But losing to the Blackhawks with our #2 and #3 goalies I ain't going to complain. Wild showed they can compete with the Hawks. Now got to make some tweaks and will be better for it in the long run!

They basically got swept. They squeaked out one win, had one close loss, and then got absolutely embarrassed off the ice in 3 of their 5 games. Not significantly different from a sweep.

Fel 96

JFC
Mar 19, 2010
Little Canada
www.youtube.com
168446789_slide.jpg

168446642_slide.jpg

168446791_slide.jpg

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison

You...you monster.

But yeah, more disappointed about how the regular season ended than how the playoffs ended. I'll save the angst for if/when we stagnate next season.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
The one positive is that the rookies got some playoff experience. Like it or not, that is never a bad thing to have.

Sportsfan1

Jun 9, 2012
State of Hockey
They basically got swept. They squeaked out one win, had one close loss, and then got absolutely embarrassed off the ice in 3 of their 5 games. Not significantly different from a sweep.

Step off the ledge buddy. ;) It was a valuable learning experience that will make us better in the long run!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad