GDT: 05/09/13 - WCQF PLAYOFFS Game 5 Minnesota @ Chicago | 8.30 PM CDT | CBC, FSN

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
lo9SdlY.png
i8b4DDJ.png
OLCGOUY.png

N4eSvNC.png
qDJRvYW.png
RNVw4bS.png

bfCqNbj.png
Q0wHZzm.png
eBQuqRR.png

mmdbuFE.png
Ojy8qnR.png
kN85W1Y.png

85Wne2A.png
uIm4sjL.png

:wild

Left Wing
|
Center​
|
Right Wing​
Zach Parise (A)
|
Mikko Koivu (C)
|
Charlie Coyle​
Jason Zucker​
|
Matt Cullen​
|
Devin Setoguchi​
Pierre-Marc Bouchard​
|
Kyle Brodziak​
|
Jason Pominville​
Mike Rupp​
|
Torrey Mitchell​
|
Cal Clutterbuck​

Left Defenseman
|
Right Defenseman
Ryan Suter (A)
|
Jonas Brodin​
Marco Scandella​
|
Jared Spurgeon​
Justin Falk​
|
Tom Gilbert​

Goalie​
Darcy Kuemper​

:hawks

Left Wing
|
Center​
|
Right Wing​
Brandon Saad​
|
Jonathan Toews (C)
|
Marian Hossa​
Patrick Sharp (A)
|
Michal Handzus​
|
Patrick Kane​
Bryan Bickell​
|
Andrew Shaw​
|
Viktor Stalberg​
Dan Carcillo​
|
Marcus Kruger​
|
Michael Frolik​

Left Defenseman
|
Right Defenseman
Duncan Keith (A)
|
Niklas Hjalmarsson​
Johnny Oduya​
|
Brent Seabrook​
Nick Leddy​
|
Michal Rozsival​

Goalie​
Corey Crawford​

Tonight's game anthem:

9ulbTXK.png
D6aHJtk.png

...Oh, and one more thing:

UzMOpmt.png

Last edited:

Billy Mays Here*

Is the ink letter part suppose to be split up like that?

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Probably going to look bad on smaller resolutions because it's so wide.

It's 1050 pixels wide. I thought it would fit on most screens, barring any ancient 1024x768 or 800x600 displays.

Oh yeah, and smartphones. But **** smartphones.

Haite

x
Jun 27, 2011
It's 1050 pixels wide. I thought it would fit on most screens, barring any ancient 1024x768 or 800x600 displays.

Oh yeah, and smartphones. But **** smartphones.

1050 + ~300 pixels of the forum layout's avatar/etc. area + borders.

E: And it's not like it gets unreadable when it's half it's size anyway.

Last edited:

Sportsfan1

Jun 9, 2012
State of Hockey
If Nik Backstrom starts could be the last time we ever see him in a Wild sweater. Will be the last time we see Butch, nothing wrong with that.

OpRedDawn*

if we had some decent goal scorers for bouchard to dish it to, he'd be doing a hell of a lot better. Or if all of our offense didn't revolve around board play

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Can't lose now, because of the game anthem.

Kingston Wall **** yeah!

...Well, I made the GDT, so we can't win either.

I may have inadvertently created an universal paradox. Sorry 'bout that. No hard feelings, right?

E: And yeah, Kingston Wall is one of my very favorites, so about a time their music was featured in one of my GDT:s.

Last edited:

TZM

Par too easy
Mar 25, 2012
Kerava
...Well, I made the GDT, so we can't win either.

I may have inadvertently created an universal paradox. Sorry 'bout that. No hard feelings, right?

No. This is the start of a new era. Puhis' winning streak era starts tonight.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Well that's novel. I wouldnt have it go so wide without a wideness instruction at the top tho.

Anyhoo, this is a win win game. Either the Blackhawks put the final bullet in us and the season is over and we can look forward to Yeo being fired, or we win and we get a glimmer of hope.

Boy I wish I could get drunk for this one.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
1050 + ~300 pixels of the forum layout's avatar/etc. area + borders.

E: And it's not like it gets unreadable when it's half it's size anyway.

It was still visible as intended when I switched the resolution to 1280x1024, just to test. I don't think it's a problem for the majority of the viewers anyway.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Well that's novel. I wouldnt have it go so wide without a wideness instruction at the top tho.

Anyhoo, this is a win win game. Either the Blackhawks put the final bullet in us and the season is over and we can look forward to Yeo being fired, or we win and we get a glimmer of hope.

Why can't you?

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Great GDT!

Party won't stop. Since it's Puhis GDT, Spurgeon with 5 goals.

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
I like the GDT:handclap:

It makes me sad:( We could have/should have done better so far:shakehead

I don't have a good feeling about tonight's game.

We needed some guys to really step up this post season, and the only one that has impressed me has been Scandella:shakehead Sadly...Oddly...

You can tell Koivu is trying, but he's not looking good. Too many of our top guys just look too worn out.

Product of this stupid system I guess.

Eagle Claw

Jan 25, 2013
Finland
Strange feeling you want the Yeo to get fired as soon as possible but still want to continue the playoffs

Yeo's grinding slave system is not for a nhl team on the long run, it kills everything and the pathetic power play kills the rest

wild needs to hit the living **** out off crawford and udoya but as we know yeo is a nice guy he know **** about what it takes to win

Because a yeo team never does retaliation or take it to the axe why would they now in the 11th hour

Chicago is really beatable but having a woos as the coach will probably seal wilds faith for this season

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
I like the GDT:handclap:

It makes me sad:( We could have/should have done better so far:shakehead

I don't have a good feeling about tonight's game.

We needed some guys to really step up this post season, and the only one that has impressed me has been Scandella:shakehead Sadly...Oddly...

You can tell Koivu is trying, but he's not looking good. Too many of our top guys just look too worn out.

Product of this stupid system I guess.

I've reached the point where I genuinely feel bad for him. It doesn't matter how angry anyone here is, I bet he feels a million times worse. He would do something if he could, I know that much. Parise can't carry the team, which I never expected him to do anyway, but this must be frustrating for him too and he really does look exhausted.

Anyway, I think this is the last game of the season for us. Last game on this team for some players.

Kaptain

WarBortles
Feb 7, 2013
Florida

Yeo isn't going to be fired.

So I guess we should probably win this one. This it it.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Alarm set to 4.30 am, gotta go throw some discgolf and hit the gym before early sauna and couple hours of sleep.

Anyway, I think the guys come out desperate and squeeze an OT win. Probably Zucker again.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
oh no, we could be eliminated from the playoffs by statistically one of the best teams ever in hockey!!!!!!! FIRE EVERYONE!!!!!

EagleClaw. you ever watch the Blues play the Hawks? physical, retaliatory hockey doesn't work for them and they have a team much more suited to that kind of hockey. give it a rest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad