GDT: 03/01/2013 | Pitbull @ Anaheim Ducks | 9:00 PM CST FSN + FSWI

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Imagine if the Wild could play with a lead. What a wonderful world that would be.

Like last night? We almost coughed up the game right there at the end.

What we need is a complete, 60 minute effort, because these periods where we come out and do jack **** for 20 minutes are killing us. Two of them killed us tonight, one of them almost cost us last night, and its like that with almost every game so far.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Like last night? We almost coughed up the game right there at the end.

What we need is a complete, 60 minute effort, because these periods where we come out and do jack **** for 20 minutes are killing us. Two of them killed us tonight, one of them almost cost us last night, and its like that with almost every game so far.

I feel like tonight's game isn't that far off from this. Even if we play a "complete" game, it's not like we wouldn't ever give up any goals/scoring chances.

saywut

Jun 11, 2009
Coyle was better on the 3rd line. Put Seto on the top line.

It would be worth a try. Just don't understand why Yeo went right back to Coyle on the top-line after he scored one goal. He doesn't belong there at this point in his career.

OpRedDawn*

i wanna see granny on the top line. And, koivu and parise aren't really doing too much together either

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot
Did the party stop despite losing? Of course not.

pitbull-bud-light-o.gif

Don't stop the party.

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
Sucky first period, after that good effort all around. A loss is a loss, but I had no expectations for this game and it ended up being nothing compared to their last game against the Ducks (meaning that the Wild played a lot better than in that game).

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Anna Kendrick>>>>Kate Upton

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad