GDT: 03/01/2013 | Pitbull @ Anaheim Ducks | 9:00 PM CST FSN + FSWI

Piffles

Jul 4, 2012
Beaten by a far better team. Better system. better coaching, I realize Defence wins games but Yeo right now is relying on it too much. Lemaire Junior better teach his team how to forecheck and carry the puck or this is going to be a long season.

It won't be that long. It's guaranteed to be about 3 months shorter than a standard season. :sarcasm:

Kari Takko

Jun 6, 2010
North Metro, MN
kate-upton.jpg

Kick ass effort by the boys tonight against a very good squad. Coming out slow was the kiss of death. No moral victories, but I hope they consider their slow start when preparing for their next game.

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
Not complaining. After the first I said we'd take them to OT if we didnt let them score again. I was right.

Not a bad road game at all. Out shooting them on the road, on the second night of a back to back, against one of the better teams in the conference. Would have liked to take them to OT and get at least a point but by no means a game to Hang our heads on

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
No complaints about that game other then another slow start but on the back end of back to backs that can happen.

Take care of business at home Sunday before hitting the road again.

Hall of Faber

Nov 16, 2012
Thorndale, PA
At the end of 3rd was the first time I have seen the Wild make the other team play on their heels all season. Impressive it was against the mighty Ducks of Anaheim.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
If we'd have played like we did in the third the whole game, we probably would have won handily.

Anyhoo, Blackstool is turning out well, if that's any consolation to anyone. 75,000 poor people just crammed into projects like sardines, heh.

saywut

Jun 11, 2009
Need the top line to produce. Line has done nothing whenever Coyle's on it. He's not ready and it continues to show. Good effort the last 2 periods of a back-to-back, then again we took the 3rd off last night and it almost ended up costing us the game, so its no surprise energy wasn't lacking tonight. Tough goal for Kuemper to let in which became the game winner, other than that he was solid, can't blame him on the first 2.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
The 3rd left sour-sweet taste in the mouth. I take it over bland 3-0 loss anytime. On to the next party!

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Need the top line to produce. Line has done nothing whenever Coyle's on it. He's not ready and it continues to show. Good effort the last 2 periods of a back-to-back, then again we took the 3rd off last night and it almost ended up costing us the game, so its no surprise energy wasn't lacking tonight. Tough goal for Kuemper to let in which became the game winner, other than that he was solid, can't blame him on the first 2.

Coyle was better on the 3rd line. Put Seto on the top line.

10dynasty38*

I'm not gonna sit here and critisize Yeo. Actually, Yes I am. Picture yourself as a player. Would you respond to this guy. Some uptight bald weasel with a stick up his Arse. Of course not. The Wild need a coach with some charisma and veteran experience. A cat the guys can look up to and not dread. Yeo has run his course in MN.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
Why the hell are we coming out so flat footed in the 1st periods?? Remember during the Richards days when it was the 2nd that was a death period?

10dynasty38*

Why the hell are we coming out so flat footed in the 1st periods?? Remember during the Richards days when it was the 2nd that was a death period?

Imagine if the Wild could play with a lead. What a wonderful world that would be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad