Pre-Game Talk: 02/18/2013 MAPLE LEAFS (9-6-0) at PANTHERS (4-6-4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Florida wrecked us last season. They're similar to Carolina in which they always seem to have our number. Expect their bottom six forwards and defenseman to score on us - seems to be the trend. Skille, Smithson, Matthias and Weaver will all score. :laugh:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
So for whatever reason I can't create a thread.... I'll talk to a mod and see whats up

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
Panthers aren't doing well but I fully expect a Leafs loss tonight. Like Caroline, the Panthers seem to be the Leafs kryptonite. It's even more nervous because this is the first of a back to back.

The Reaper

Men of Mayhem
Dec 29, 2010
Canada
Florida wrecked us last season. They're similar to Carolina in which they always seem to have our number. Expect their bottom six forwards and defenseman to score on us - seems to be the trend. Skille, Smithson, Matthias and Weaver will all score. :laugh:

Maybe their goalie will score on us also. :laugh:

Badger Mayhew*

Where is this "Florida always has our number" belief coming from?

They swept us last season, but we went 2-2 against them the season before.

Plus again, means absolutely nothing. I guess we lost against Philly last week since they've always had our number in the past :shakehead

Benched

Jan 2, 2007

In morning skate, we re-organized all of our lines, except for the kid line (line 2). Matthias and Skille were on the top line with Weiss. They're outplaying everyone else on the roster right now, except maybe Goc.

Yeah, we're bad right now.

Good luck tonight, guys. The Leafs have always been a team I've followed close because they were a part of the first game I ever watched. I always love when they play the Panthers and would probably be there tonight if not for work.

cyris

On a Soma Holiday
Dec 6, 2008
3rd Planet From Sun.
Any chance we see Rynnas start the next game? Back-to-back situation.

Stranger things have happened.

Reimer got his first chance here in a situation like that. He was backing up when one of our goalies had a short term injury and the team decided to give him a game before he got sent back down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad