Post-Game Talk: 01/18/18 - Rangers vs. Sabres

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
A win against the Sabres with 2 top 6 players out of the lineup is not bad. No matter how close it was. This same Sabres team beat Colombus the other night.

FWIW the Sabres would have liked to have Bogosian, Beaulieu and maybe even Antipin on D rather than Nelson, Falk (even though he scored a goal) and Gorges. They had guys out too.

We managed to squeak this one out--Buchnevich and Nash have got some real chemistry going now. It will be interesting to see how they and Zibanejad do on the upcoming road trip.

Henrik again with another really good game. McDonagh and Skjei were very good. I liked Fast though he blew an empty netter. Lettieri continues to impress. One of the things I like about him is he plays with some edge. He's a real asshole at times. We need that. Holland's looked pretty decent so far. I like him a lot better than the guy we traded to get him.

Reactions: Siddi

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Bad night on the scoreboard except for the islanders who played their stanley cup finals game 7 on saturday against us.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Hard to tell if mcdonagh touched it but boy did Mcdonagh, NAsh and holden raise their trade values tonight.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Zib
Buch
Nash

- My votes tonight. Hopefully Gorton do something before the transfer deadline - Zucc do not look interested recently, and if u can get a 1st for him it`s tempting in the 2018 draft.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese