Post-Game Talk: 0

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
I'm right there with you. Trochek was the perfect FA solution that summer given his playmaking and ability on the faceoff dot, and he always seemed like the perfect center for Panarin. Since then he's only exceeded my expectations.
haha I mean everyone was saying last year how he was a terrible center for Panarin and they never meshed

Sometimes chemistry isn't instant

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
dang, cane's fans are really all in on Kuznetsov being this amazing dynamic talent that will take their team to the next level and infuse a huge amount of skill

• Haha
Reactions: SnowblindNYR

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
IMG_7482.jpeg

Trouba is going to play obviously when he comes back, a good start would be to stop ever putting these two out there, especially at the end of games holding a lead.

I’m aware they will both be out there together at the end of a games holding a lead.

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
View attachment 835319

Trouba is going to play obviously when he comes back, a good start would be to stop ever putting these two out there, especially at the end of games holding a lead.

I’m aware they will both be out there together at the end of a games holding a lead.
What's the teams stats without both? That being said he hasn't looked as bad after the dead line. Actually looked faster.

Last edited:

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
The thing with Trouba is I think he would pair well with a puck mover like Gustafsson. Let EG rush pucks and Trouba stays at home. Miller looks so much better with the smooth skating Schneider. That pair gets me hot.
I love Trouba when he’s the defensive half of a pair. Too often though he’s not. Miller is too deferential. Play Trouba with Jones/Gustafsson, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad