GDT: ♫ @ Otawwa Senaters 3pm eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I have been saying this for a while now. The Blues have been playing their "B" game all year. Their "A" game is coming soon. With 3 new players, sickness and injuries, they just haven't been clicking yet.

I know what your getting at but besides the STL line and Shattgunn......i havnt seen an inkling of a A game

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
That's my point

I guess I'm getting at that I would be more optimistic if I was seeing flashes of greatness from time to time. But most of the time it's very mundane play

Odd that we had historic luck against Boston and Montreal and not against Ottawa...... backwards trip

frostyflo

Jan 29, 2009
Austria
back on the winning street!

I'm pleased with our play in the 3rd, sure we should have lead with more than just one goal but the sens never got permanent pressure on us. at 5 on 5 we were far better than them.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Just because the roulette ball falls black 10 times in a row doesn't make it any more likely for it to be red on any particular or future drop.

I guess what I'm saying is, the Blues have another gear that they haven't hit much this year. It's coming though.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Liked much of our 3rd. Some mistakes but shut it down defensively and got the 2 points

I didn't think too much of it. I laughed at JK saying that we "held Ottawa to 4 shots" in the third... their ineptitude at getting the puck on net held them to 4 shots.

It's a win. I say it after every game, I'm more interested in the performances rather than results. The fourth line looked good tonight. There is little to no progress in the more important areas at this point. It is frustrating to watch some of what is going on.

PitchDoug

Nov 27, 2011
Great road third period. Back on track. Steen, lehtera, petrol, and frank (of course) had great games. And obviously OTT and lappy were terrific on the first goal

frostyflo

Jan 29, 2009
Austria
lol at Sens fans saying Petro has been invisible!
2 points
+2
5 blocked shots
good game overall, made Ottawas best players "invisible"

he's had a good game today!

also liked Ells, good positioning and movement, not much he could do on the goals against

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
2 points
+2
5 blocked shots

also liked Ells, good positioning and movement, not much he could do on the goals against

These are the people who legitimately think Karlsson is solid in his own end.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
what happened to bouwmeester? i didnt turn it on until very late

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
I guess what I'm saying is, the Blues have another gear that they haven't hit much this year. It's coming though.

No, I get you. I'm just saying that it's not necessarily likely that it's coming if you're basing the conclusion on the premise that they haven't played to x level so far.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
2 points
+2
5 blocked shots

Very sour bunch.....

PitchDoug

Nov 27, 2011
Fortunately high and wide Berglund showed up in the form of Ottawa sweaters. Good win overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad