Half-Assed GDT: “We got left out of the party” amalgamated SCP thread

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
Got my Vegas avatar. It'll be funny is Perron ends up being a PPG player for them these playoffs. They have Reaves and Perron, two of my favorite players to have played for the Blues. Let's go Golden Knights!

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
As much as I would like to root for Vegas, their fans are insufferable as it is. They need a dose of heartbreak.

Predicting WPG-TBL final with WPG winning.

Reactions: AjaxManifesto

LetsGoBooze

Buium or bust
Jan 16, 2012
Honest question: Why are legit Blues fan routing for the Jets? Our draft pick depends on how deep they go. We need as much value from that pick as possible whether we use it on a selection or use it in a trade. Die hard Blues fans should not be jumping on the Jets bandwagon, although i guess i did see half this board routing against this team for a week or two after the Stastny trade when the tank agenda was trendy.

Literally 15 other teams to choose from.

Go Bolts.

Reactions: KirkOut

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
I got Kings in 6. Both teams win their first 2 home games and then LA stuns the Knights in Vegas for game 5. Game 6 in LA seals it.

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Honest question: Why are legit Blues fan routing for the Jets? Our draft pick depends on how deep they go. We need as much value from that pick as possible whether we use it on a selection or use it in a trade. Die hard Blues fans should not be jumping on the Jets bandwagon, although i guess i did see half this board routing against this team for a week or two after the Stastny trade when the tank agenda was trendy.

Literally 15 other teams to choose from.

Go Bolts.
Yeah, I'm not in that crowd. I don't like the Jets, and on top of that you have the pick situation. I'm rooting for the Capitals or Flyers to come out of the Metro, but I have little hope either of them can make the SCF.

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
As much as I would like to root for Vegas, their fans are insufferable as it is. They need a dose of heartbreak.

Predicting WPG-TBL final with WPG winning.
I enjoy the way they play. I also like a bunch of the guys they have on their roster such as Karlsson, Marchessault, Perron, Reaves, Haula, Tuch, Eakin, etc.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Pitt blowing out Philly....turn that one off...Sid with a hatty

Jets vs Wild game is excellent 2-2 in the 3rd.

Love watching Stas feed Laine.

Shwabeal

Feb 24, 2016
I think it's hilarious how the league puts so many mics around the rink and turns them up to a hundred for all playoff games.

Anyone notice how they turned the volume up even more after Winnipeg took the lead 3-2? Not saying their fans aren't loud because that building gets rocking, but the announcer started yelling and somehow his voice level increased by like 400% and the crowd noise increased by roughly the same amount in the background.

Shwabeal

Feb 24, 2016
Pre-game ceremony for the Knights is unreal. I actually got goosebumps when the lady was making it sound like the crowd is about to witness a gladiator fight.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Wow....Vegas with a very theatrical pe-game....

Knights, lantern guy, dudes with glowing eyewear beating drums

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad