“They’ll blow it in the playoffs. “ Edmonton Oilers 2 vs LA Kings 3. Part Twa!!!!

Johnny Utah

Aug 2, 2005
Santa Monica, CA
How did Blake think he can go into another playoffs vs the Oilers who have Kane, Nurse, Carrick, and Desharnais and the Kings only have Englund?

Players like Maroon, Duhaine, Dewar, Greenway, and Trenin were all available.

Rangers are playing Rempe, Caps are playing Wilson and McIlrath. Reaves is playing for the Leafs.

Last edited:

Schrute farms

LA Kings: new GM wanted -- inquire within
Jul 7, 2020
How did Blake think he can go into another playoffs vs the Oilers who have Kane, Nurse, Carrick, and Desharnais and the Kings only have Englund?

Players like Maroon, Duhaine, Dewar, Greenway, and Trenin were all available.

Rangers are playing Rempe, Caps are playing Wilson and McIlrath. Reaves is playing for the Leafs.
But we have Lizotte

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Lizotte has had a rough go of it in each of the last two playoffs. But he was also injured and being overplayed.

If he's healthy and being used in the appropriate role, I think he will be good for us in the series.

He has more balls than PLD does.

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014
Hated it from the moment it was rumored. This says it all: Dubois
I genuinely thought it was just a rumour planted by his agent because it never made sense to me. I tried to see the upside but always hated giving up GV.

kingbrath

Jul 15, 2002
Calgary, AB
Visit site
I know exactly what's going to happen. I have little hopes right now in this series. Excitement level is so low and expecting the worst. So the Kings will win tonight or Game 2 and thus pull me in. I'll be full blast into it and excitement level thru the roof for a few days. Maybe even go ahead 2-1 or 3-2 in the series. Only to then get blown out the last few games and exit in the 1st round yet again.
Rinse & repeat.
At least you probably dont have to worry about this anymore. Looks like the excitement level will remain low throughout the 4 game sweep.

Kingfan1967

Oct 6, 2017
After the first 2-3 games in each series , the list of Candian Teams with Home Ice is ?

Vancouver ? - NOPE
Edmonton ? - NOPE
Winnipeg ? - NOPE
Toronto ? - NOPE

Love live the '93 curse

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
After the first 2-3 games in each series , the list of Candian Teams with Home Ice is ?

Vancouver ? - NOPE
Edmonton ? - NOPE
Winnipeg ? - NOPE
Toronto ? - NOPE

Love live the '93 curse

Only two teams this Canadian wants to ever see win a cup are Ottawa and Winnipeg. Don't think I could stand any other team winning. I have friends that I would be happy for them seeing their teams win, but not worth it haha.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Habs fan here. At least you won the 2nd game. Your brain must be going nuts, having to play vs the Oilers again and eventually/or surely lose. Again. Ouch !
Habs are happy Dubois didn't signed here. BarginBin must have something to do about that.
BarginBin left few gifts to the Habs like Gallagher signed 6,5 forever and Dvorak and Anmderson (aka Donkey). It's fair Kings share that part of ugly signings.

But hey, you're in PO and we are not. Habs expect to be in PO in maybe 2 years. Maybe.
Cheers! Have a beer and maybe weed (it's legal where you are, just like us?)

Last edited:

SaltyElkHunter

Grocery Shopping in the woods
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
Habs fan here. At least you won the 2nd game. Your brain must be going nuts, having to play vs the Oilers again and eventually/or surely lose. Again. Ouch !
Habs are happy Dubois didn't signed here. BarginBin must have something to do about that.
BarginBin left few gifts to the Habs like Gallagher signed 6,5 forever and Dvorak and Amderson (aka Donkey). It's fair Kings share that part of ugly signings.

But hey, you're in PO and we are not. Habs expect to be in Po in maybe 2 years. Maybe.
Who the f*** is this guy?

Reactions: shuchukfan

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
BarginBin left few gifts to the Habs like Gallagher signed 6,5 forever and Dvorak and Anmderson (aka Donkey). It's fair Kings share that part of ugly signings.

But hey, you're in PO and we are not. Habs expect to be in PO in maybe 2 years. Maybe.

Smoke a baguette , bro!

theMajor

Feb 9, 2012
Socal

hon hon oui oui tabarnak

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
Lizotte has had a rough go of it in each of the last two playoffs. But he was also injured and being overplayed.

If he's healthy and being used in the appropriate role, I think he will be good for us in the series.

He has more balls than PLD does.
So far he’s still struggling.

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
Yes. I agree unfortunately.

The only line that's working is Byfield-Kopitar-Kempe

Amazing the series is 1-1 when we only have one functioning line.
It sucks too because I feel like Lizotte is super effective in the regular season. Playoffs I watch him and think why are they playing him?

Reactions: lumbergh

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad