Post-Game Talk: “A team like that” def. Kings - 5-3 (Boeserx3, Horvat, Pettersson)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliewud

May 13, 2013
That's bull****. We don't know what we have in AG because he's hardly played and when he has it's been with garbage.

It's obvious for whatever reason that you don't think much of him but let's not take too much away from him when he's barely had a look. I mean, heck, he had a strong collegiate career and even won the Hobey Baker award as the top college player. He absolutely has the ability to be something if he would just get a chance. Sitting in the press box @23 isn't going to do him any favors in development.

i agree id rather have him in utica for a full season

Motte and Bailey

Jun 21, 2017
When it comes to handling his players I think I trust Travis Green to make the right call. How many of us predicted that Virtanen would be looking this good and producing at even strength on a top 6 line with Bo Horvat? Green has done a good job with Virtanen and every other young player we’ve developed.

lousy

Jul 20, 2004
Calgary
Meh. He isn’t young and he has limited upside. He needs to improve his defensive game if he is going to carve out a niche at the NHL level. At least he is earning the big bucks and practising with the pros

I think the practicing and being around the team is big. Not as big as playing a game of course, but still great for development for someone who can play in the nhl

Reactions: DonnyNucker

Wo Yorfat

dumb person
Nov 7, 2016
Guilty admission: I've always admired Jonathan Quick!
giphy.gif

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Decided to kill time by watching game 7 of the World Series and now I’m invested don’t know if should switch to the Canucks game. Man I love game 7’s in any sports stuffs awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad