GDT: ‘Nucks host Nashville- “To Catch a Predator “ + ‘Nucks Play Strong Edition- Sat. 7pm PT/ 10pm ET/ Sun. 4am CET/ 11am HKT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruthervin

Jul 30, 2022
Seattle
damn communists and their 3-million dollar homes

enjoy your islamofascist haven lol
Haha thanks man. It will be tough leaving North America, but I just can't identify with the Pacific Northwest anymore. @JTime - I'll try not to open too much of Pandora's box here, but with regards to CHAZ, when the protestors demanded that Seattle cut their police budget by close to half a billion dollars (i.e. defund the police!), f*** man......these guys lost me. Wouldn't surprise me at all if Seattle's criminal statistics were vastly understated right now due to crimes not being reported. Just an absolute god-awful cesspool of a city. I've seen Vancouver lately as well. If these guys aren't careful, they'll end up like Seattle in 5-10 years.

p.s.__________Sorry guys for going off topic but god damn I needed to rant!

As far as the Canucks go, I completely agree with the sentiments expressed above. No idea why Stillman played over Burroughs. The Marino trade would have been nice as well.

My hope is that we can swing a deal with New Jersey with Boeser/Severson or something. Get rid of Boeser before other GM's realize that he's negative value. Maybe you move Garland instead of Boeser.

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
One of the reasons why I'll be leaving the Pacific Northwest altogether starting in February for Tax free and rent free Dubai. ;-). Being born and raised in Vancouver, my hope is that the city just doesn't end up like the toilet bowl known as Seattle. This city is a complete dump that has been completely ruined by the radical left. If Vancouver isn't careful, they will end like Seattle. So many homeless, prostitutes, and overall filth here. Drug use and vaping is rampant, and customer service at almost every turn is very rude and abrasive. The streets smell like urine, weed, and feces. Half their city is like Vancouver's Hastings street. No joke.

But getting back to hockey, yeah, I'm not following the Canucks (or this board) closely for my own mental health. Just come back when the team starts rising again. No one is holding a gun to our heads to watch this team. Leo's vs. Stamps tomorrow. I'm in town and can't wait to watch the game!

Fair enough. I'm also an NFL fan. What's your team? Mine's the Seahawks. I feel bad for Russell Wilson though.
Preach. You're making one of the best moves of your life. Getting out of the PNW with what it's turned into was absolutely one of the smartest life decisions I've made. Dubai is awesome. Have visited Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Doha, Qatar. All of them I would move to in a heartbeat if I had the chance.

jd22

Aug 16, 2008
Texel, Netherlands
Preach. You're making one of the best moves of your life. Getting out of the PNW with what it's turned into was absolutely one of the smartest life decisions I've made. Dubai is awesome. Have visited Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Doha, Qatar. All of them I would move to in a heartbeat if I had the chance.

Your trolling game is getting so good I can no longer distinguish an attempted troll. You've come far.

CanucksSayEh

Apr 6, 2012
EP and Hughes have been awful in OT ever since 2019/20. Pretty sure they combine for only the 1 goal in those 2+ years. They are completely risk advert, while simultaneously constantly on the edge of a stupid turnover.

Also EP is trash as shootouts. Sedin like, only gets an actual shot off half the time. His one timer may be a distant memory, but his wrister off the rush is still top notch. Never see him use it in clown time.

Reactions: Indiana

Ruthervin

Jul 30, 2022
Seattle
Thanks man that's awesome to hear. I'm really excited to be moving there and can't wait! I've seen some pics and vids of Dubai just to get a bit of a feel of the city and have been absolutely blown away. From what I understand, they're somewhat liberal over there (compared to other parts of the Middle East) and so I don't anticipate the cultural adjustment being *too* difficult.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC

No you wouldn’t.

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
Bruce showing why he's an average coach. An improvement on Green for sure but still not good enough to maximize the roster.

Team losing all these extra points in overtime are gonna be costly if the team misses the playoffs by a few points.

Completely ruining development of young players. Bruce has a history of throwing young players under the bus while letting vets get away with anything. He doesn't seem to have the balls to scratch Pearson or the brains to realize that Stillman isn't an NHL Defenseman.
Is he actually better than Greener?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad