NHL ‘22-‘23 Out of Town Thread VI : Stanley Cup Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
It's frustrating, even as a neutral observer. I like watching both the Oilers and the Kings. Have all season. Nothing against either team. I want to see the talent decide the outcome.
It is frustrating to us the fans. I can only imagine how the Wild and Kings are feeling right now. I feel for them, their out there giving it their all and then to have those calls end up deciding their fate, its really to bad and an injustice.

Reactions: missingchicklet

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
It is frustrating to us the fans. I can only imagine how the Wild and Kings are feeling right now. I feel for them, their out there giving it their all and then to have those calls end up deciding their fate, its really to bad and an injustice.
NHL desperately needs to get back to how playoff games used to be reffed. Only call obvious egregious penalties. Let the players decide the game 5x5 as much as possible. Stupid crap like the penalties called on Coyle, McAvoy, and Foligno have no place in playoff hockey. Same goes for some of the foolishness with the Wild and now the Kings. The game management is ruining things. It's so obvious what they are doing.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Seems like the Kings should have won in regulation. Blew too many grade A chances in the 3rd. Kane came up clutch. Yet another OT.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Hyman sniped it

Oilers dominated the OT from what I saw, I hope that series goes 7 because it's probably been the best series so far

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Edmonton's defense is so bad. I'd take Clifton over Nurse and that guy is making $9m. Deharnais also doesn't belong in the NHL.

Insane powerplay though but we can only hope that if the Bruins make it through, they're playing Edmonton in the finals.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Hyman sniped it

Oilers dominated the OT from what I saw, I hope that series goes 7 because it's probably been the best series so far
Yeah it's easily the most entertaining, as is MIN/DAL somehow.

Oilers are such a paper tiger, stay out of the box against them, profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad