NHL ‘22-‘23 Out of Town Thread V: Trade Deadline has passed, teams jockey for position

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankerC

Jun 24, 2016
Lewiston, Maine
I never got to see hockey when scoring was high, started watching in 1998ish. Its just crazy to see the amount of players hitting 100 points now.

FrankerC

Jun 24, 2016
Lewiston, Maine
What was more unexpected, that or the Bruins season? lol

This season has had its share of crazy

The resurgence of Erik Karlsson plays into the way the NHL has been played the past couple of seasons. I definitely didn't expect that from him though. If you would have told me a defenseman would hit 100 points this year, I'd think anyone would've said either Makar or Fox.

Reactions: Bruinaura

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
I miss Center Ice. I'm in the middle of watching a game on espn+ and all of a sudden it stops the video and tells me to go activate my account. ??

So I do, and it says I succeeded, and then I click on a game and it says it's not part of my subscription. Then I click on another game and it lets me watch.

Aaaarrrrgggghhhhhhhhh

*shakes fist at the incompetent boobs that decided this is how things should work*
Tonight was the straw that broke the camel’s back as far as my experience using Sportsnet now . It’s just a dogshit service with issues all year long . I am going back to cable tomorrow.

Reactions: JOKER 192

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
WOnder if Tchachuk‘s father is going to call his son soft. An absolute abomination of a shift from him in OT and then gets beat down the ice by Tavares who is older than him and had been on the ice for 2+ minutes.

Wiffed bucks, lost races, flubbed shots, then got beat up ice.

bwunderlich

Feb 27, 2002
woodstock, ny
Visit site
I had to look it up, only Vegas has fewer PIM's than Carolina in the NHL and all we see in Brindy WHining.

The Bruins have over 250 more PIM's than those two teams.

And if FLA gets 2-points against Canes on Thursday they are 7th Seed.

bwunderlich

Feb 27, 2002
woodstock, ny
Visit site
So . . .the Isles win the last game and FLA loses in OT.

Both Teams would have same number of Points, RW, and ROW.

They played 3 times with FLA winning 2 games in regulation. However, the Isles had two home games, so the first home game (1st game of the season, which ironically they lost) doesn't count in the season series so they are tied.

They now go to goal differential where both teams are now a +19, but in scenario above the Isles sneak in on the 6th of 7 tie-breaker scenarios.

ShiftyNifty16

Blow it up, burn it down, hit reset and start over
Apr 11, 2014
Earth
Looks like nobody really wants the 7th and 8th spot, except maybe Buffalo. I keep hearing how they will throw the switch, but the Canes and the Bolts have been stinking up the joint lately, NJ might just take the division.

Reactions: TP70BruinsCup

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Florida is screwed lol, they have 1 game left and it's against Carolina, Islanders play Montreal, Penguins play Chicago & Columbus.

I'm not posting standing #'s cuz you all either know or can look it up in 2 seconds and know what I mean.

Reactions: TP70BruinsCup

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site

1681183915662.png

Reactions: WestCoastBruinsFan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad