Confirmed with Link: Zykov signs ELC (3 YR, $735K Per)

jimmy1100

Feb 17, 2007
Colorado Springs
So, we just need to finish up a strong postseason and win another cup this year and our formula is all set -

2012 - Call up King/Nolan, trade for Carter, Win Cup

2014 - Call up Pearson/Toffoli, trade for Gaborik, (outcome still TBD)

2015/16 - Call up Zykov/Prohorkin, trade for ?, ...

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
So, we just need to finish up a strong postseason and win another cup this year and our formula is all set -

RJ Umberger?

HYORI 1963

Grit & Character
Jan 20, 2009
Orange County CA

You're missing the obvious here. It's every other year, not consecutive years, unfortunately.

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
RJ Umberger?

I liked him as a Flyer and was sorry he was traded, he was always good in the playoffs, very go to guy and dependable. . And I think the BJ's should have moved him a couple years ago when he was coming off a pretty good year. There was local article about him about a week ago and it said they BJ's won't buy him out, they have come to a mutual agreement with him to be traded. But he's got 3 years left at 4.5, not gonna be easy.
He's got a full NMC and they've asked for a list of 10 teams. But I can't help think they're gonna have to eat part of his contract to move him.

He's a good LW but he's slowed down a bit. But still a good player, leader, team guy and a good fit for 3rd line role.

Last edited:

jimmy1100

Feb 17, 2007
Colorado Springs
You're missing the obvious here. It's every other year, not consecutive years, unfortunately.

Hey, I'm flexible. That's why I'm giving the team the option to do it in either 15 or 16.

EDIT: Plus, until this year (and 5 more wins) we don't even know for sure that it is a formula...

RJ Umberger?

No, we can give Columbus until at least next deadline to acquire and groom someone better for us.

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
Kings need one more Russian winger and one more Russian D in the next couple years...

Zykov/Prok/****
***/VV

The little Detroit squad!!!

ADifferentTim

Knowledgeable & Pure
Dec 18, 2013
LACo/IE; SoCal
Kings need one more Russian winger and one more Russian D in the next couple years...

Zykov/Prok/****
***/VV

The little Detroit squad!!!

I'mma finish that with:

Zykov/Prokhorkin/Ovechkin
Zadorov/Voynov

:naughty:

Then why should the team limit itself to every other year? I am one of the many who would love to see the Kings make a trade like that before the 2015 and the 2016 NHL Trade Deadlines, respectively.

KingKopitar11*

I liked him as a Flyer and was sorry he was traded, he was always good in the playoffs, very go to guy and dependable. . And I think the BJ's should have moved him a couple years ago when he was coming off a pretty good year. There was local article about him about a week ago and it said they BJ's won't buy him out, they have come to a mutual agreement with him to be traded. But he's got 3 years left at 4.5, not gonna be easy.
He's got a full NMC and they've asked for a list of 10 teams. But I can't help think they're gonna have to eat part of his contract to move him.

He's a good LW but he's slowed down a bit. But still a good player, leader, team guy and a good fit for 3rd line role.

I like RJ. Hes a good player. He's a Kings type of player too. I would like him on 3 LW instead of King. But obviously the BJ's have to eat some of that contract.

RJ - Stoll/Richards - Williams

Really solid top 9

regulate

Aug 19, 2007
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

2015/16 - Call up Zykov/Prokhorkin, trade for ?, ...

Prokhorkin -------> Zykov. We need to sign Prokhorkin. While not a sure thing, Prokhorkin would have a chance to make the big club in the next two seasons. He is already playing professionally against men as a 20 year old. His numbers were almost as good as Kovalchuk this season. Zykov probably still at least three years away from a legit shot at the team, but I guess you never know.

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
Prokhorkin -------> Zykov. We need to sign Prokhorkin. While not a sure thing, Prokhorkin would have a chance to make the big club in the next two seasons. He is already playing professionally against men as a 20 year old. His numbers were almost as good as Kovalchuk this season. Zykov probably still at least three years away from a legit shot at the team, but I guess you never know.

Depending on who you ask, he's already signed.

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
I like RJ. Hes a good player. He's a Kings type of player too. I would like him on 3 LW instead of King. But obviously the BJ's have to eat some of that contract.

RJ - Stoll/Richards - Williams

Really solid top 9

We should trade them Fraser at the next deadline and have them eat part of Umberger's contract. Like, for tradition and stuff. Lombardi can sell the fact that Fraz has two rings. Two! What a bargain!!!

scramble91

Jul 6, 2010
We should trade them Fraser at the next deadline and have them eat part of Umberger's contract. Like, for tradition and stuff. Lombardi can sell the fact that Fraz has two rings. Two! What a bargain!!!

Isn't he a ufa?

bral

Go Kings!
Nov 30, 2004
Corona,CA
Yes! I didn't mention..he did go through radiation and it made him sick...I began telling him to try the 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide (cancer cannot live in high levels
of oxygen environment and it dies) and he did and got better....you will read its dangerous, and it is, if you take it straight! You add a max of 16 drops in a glass of water. Yes, big pharma is meant to make money and not cure most anything.
They cannot patent oxygen therapy or baking soda, or lemon juice. They say fresh squeezed lemon juice kills tons of illnesses and many diseases. The military even has
baking soda to save lives.

This is about Zykov though. Sorry. This is a great day for him and King fans!

I was playing poker at hawaiin gardens and a gentleman next to me was telling me how he had stomach cancer and oxygenated water saved his life. I was like "huh?". very interesting stuff and great to hear. Why do you say Tesla cured cancer?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad