Confirmed with Link: Zucker to Nashville for 2024 6th round pick (from DAL), no retention

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I enjoyed watching Zucker play. I thought he was good. Not sure why some on the site a glad to see him go.
I thought he was ok most games. I think we all expected more goals, but we have just a little less talent than Pittsburgh.

I've got some bad news for you in about 30 minutes.
News flash. BA can use those retention spots if needed at the draft.

Reactions: Howling Overseas

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
You say that, but also you say I shouldn't listen to what message board morons post, so now I'm conflicted. :sarcasm:
I would only listen or believe messages on this message board with a grain of salt. :nod: In this case I'm sure you heard words right from BA's mouth his thought's on Zucker.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
I would only listen or believe messages on this message board with a grain of salt. :nod: In this case I'm sure you heard words right from BA's mouth his thought's on Zucker.
As a matter of fact, I didn't. I just saw the effects of Whitney's leadership on the ice versus the effects of Zucker's. It's great that Zucker and Cooley became buds. Didn't seem to help in February.

Also, BA trading Zucker at the deadline instead of keeping him (FOR COOLEY'S PEACE OF MIND!!!) speaks volumes, if not in actual words. :)

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
As a matter of fact, I didn't. I just saw the effects of Whitney's leadership on the ice versus the effects of Zucker's. It's great that Zucker and Cooley became buds. Didn't seem to help in February.

Also, BA trading Zucker at the deadline instead of keeping him (FOR COOLEY'S PEACE OF MIND!!!) speaks volumes, if not in actual words. :)
That’s some serious apples to oranges there. Comparing the team Whitney was on with this one…. seriously?

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
The experience level between the two is substantial.
Well, yeah, but the 2012 team also had Whitney and Aucoin, both captains of their former teams, heading up the room with Doan. The team's fortunes declined precipitously after they left. Tell me that the current team has anything near that level of dynamic leadership, and I'll call you a liar.

Experience is seasoning for the dish, but leadership is the chef.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Well, yeah, but the 2012 team also had Whitney and Aucoin, both captains of their former teams, heading up the room with Doan. The team's fortunes declined precipitously after they left. Tell me that the current team has anything near that level of dynamic leadership, and I'll call you a liar.

Experience is seasoning for the dish, but leadership is the chef.
I doubt it does, but neither of us knows, with any certainty. For all we know, this inexperienced team has great leadership that will keep that same lack of experience from demoralizing themselves.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad