Zucker taking Vengeance against Nick Cousins after his hit on Valimaki (suspended 3 games)

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
"Hi, I'm Nick Cousins. I'm a complete and utter dickbag."

1704304438353.png

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I love Zucker giving him a talking to when he's flat on his back, then gesturing at him to get up. Zucker is the farthest thing from a dirty player, but in this case he did what needed to be done. You could see that Forsling(?)'s heart wasn't in the fight. It was like, "I've got to stand up for this twat?"

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Cousins hit was substantially worse

Left his feet
Elbow

Actions have consequences

Cousins’ reputation is well earned, but the Coyote player dropped to his knees to try and keep puck in the zone right as Cousins was coming at him. He didn’t leave his feet, and if there was an elbow it was because the Coyote player‘s foolish decision to go to his knees as a guy was coming in to hit him. I understand why Cousins gets no benefit or the doubt, but it looked like he tried to let up when the Coyote inexplicably dropped to his knees right in front of him. That’s why no call was made on Cousins.
(start 45 seconds in)

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Cousins’ reputation is well earned, but the Coyote player dropped to his knees to try and keep puck in the zone right as Cousins was coming at him. He didn’t leave his feet, and if there was an elbow it was because the Coyote player‘s foolish decision to go to his knees as a guy was coming in to hit him. I understand why Cousins gets no benefit or the doubt, but it looked like he tried to let up when the Coyote inexplicably dropped to his knees right in front of him. That’s why no call was made on Cousins.
(start 45 seconds in)

Literally not debatable that he left his feet
Video shots it clear as day

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
I love Zucker giving him a talking to when he's flat on his back, then gesturing at him to get up. Zucker is the farthest thing from a dirty player, but in this case he did what needed to be done. You could see that Forsling(?)'s heart wasn't in the fight. It was like, "I've got to stand up for this twat?"
looked like he was KO’d on the ice when Zucker stood over him challenging him. Idk about your assessment of Forsling’s thinking as that was his first fight, so he really must’ve taken exception to what Zucker did. Yes, Cousins can be greasy, we all know this and many Panthers fans don’t like him on the team, but he could’ve done much worse to the guy who (unexpectedly and stupidly) dropped to his knees just as a hit was incoming.
Literally not debatable that he left his feet
Video shots it clear as day
he didn’t leave his feet before hitting him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad