Video Zuccarello vs Oshie

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Zuccarello--tiny--no reach. He's a peckerhead for sure--I say that with all respect. I'm a fan. I guess he was determined to find out for himself--but the message for him is he should keep the gloves on.

teddy83

Nov 2, 2013
I don't know which one started this but if it was Oshie then thats a ******** move by going after a midget

Glennsoe

Horndog
Jan 7, 2011
Didn't the fight happen after zuccarello hit a huge hit on somebody?

Zuke said to the media after that it was his first and hopefully his last fight...

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
I don't know which one started this but if it was Oshie then thats a ******** move by going after a midget

Watched some of that game. Zucc got under the skin of the Blues' players. Oshie isn't too big himself.

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
Looked like zucc hit oshie with a pretty solid right hook when they got up again. Problem is reach, as long as he's that much shorter, and people can hold onto your jersey, he can be as strong as a airplane carrier and still not get any punches in

Trottier

Very Random
Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Visit site
Been waiting for someone to hand Zuccarello a fist sandwich for a year+. Superb skills, but often a hit and run pecker on the ice. (Which, one supposes, is required on some level, to survive at that size.)

Well deserved beating, though I give him credit for showing up to the fight.

Thank you, T.J. Oshie. :nod:

Kiwiknightz

Dec 21, 2011
Auckland, NZ
This is Oshie's take on it so it would appear to those that think he was being a fake tough guy it was consensual. Kudos to Zuccarello for going but if true, what was Oshie suppose to do, turn him down because he's a little guy? I don't think Rangers fans realise that Oshie isn't that big himself and isn't a fighter by any strectch of the imagination.

OSHIE DROPS GLOVES

T.J. Oshie dropped the gloves Thursday with the Rangers' Mats Zuccarello. Oshie felt that Zuccarello gave him a late, high hit.

"So I gave him a little shot to the back of the legs," Oshie said. "He turned around and asked me if I wanted to go right away. I said, 'Yes' and we went." St.Louis Post Dispatch

McWeaselnubs

Jun 8, 2014
CT
Good on Zucc. He needed to get that monkey off his back. Props. Hope it doesn't deter him from playing hard and rustling them jimmies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad