Post-Game Talk: Zoinks! Jets win 5-4. Back in a WC spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
This game didn't leave me with a confident feeling moving forward. Too much sloppiness. Here's hoping the win brings their mental game back up to where it was prior to the unlucky skid

Huge 2 points though, that's all that matters.

Lets hope the Oilers can pull out a win tonight!

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
I'm done with this board until we either secure a playoff spot or if we don't be back sometime after the draft.

[mod] Anyway Go Jets Go and keep it going.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 15, 2010
Western Canada
This game didn't leave me with a confident feeling moving forward. Too much sloppiness. Here's hoping the win brings their mental game back up to where it was prior to the unlucky skid

Huge 2 points though, that's all that matters.

Lets hope the Oilers can pull out a win tonight!

:biglaugh:

But seriously we can dream can't we?!

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
Agreed brother, but as long as they pick up a few more wins they don't need the Oil to help em out.

We would like to see an Oiler win though :nod:

Will certainly ease the tension around these parts

Not too worried about the Wild and Blues games personally, Blues is going to be tight as usual and hopefully a nice contingent of Jets fans make it to the Wild rink to give enough support for the team.

jetkarma*

Hope we can help tonight. I wouldn't bet on it - but many of us really hope the Oilers treat this as our Stanley Cup Game 7...

Heard there were some new golf clubs in the rink , think the Oilers have tee times on their minds. Hope not , but don't expect any push from Edmonton unfortunately .

Repoman

Jun 21, 2012
Winnipeg, MB
We got the 2 points that's all that matters.

Sometimes I find the Jets play better on the road. Less distractions maybe?

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
Ladd isn't pulling his weight. When he isn't invisible he's turning the puck over. Maybe he's hurting some, but I doubt it's a brain injury.

WayneGreatzky

Nov 26, 2014
Edmonton
Heard there were some new golf clubs in the rink , think the Oilers have tee times on their minds. Hope not , but don't expect any push from Edmonton unfortunately .

mqdefault.jpg

Puckatron 3000

Glitchy Prototype
Feb 4, 2014
Offensive Zone
I'm done with this board until we either secure a playoff spot or if we don't be back sometime after the draft.

[mod] Anyway Go Jets Go and keep it going.

See you next GDT, Koonta. ;)

Seriously, the ignore button is your friend. It's really just a small minority that spew the negativity.

___

That Jets PK in the middle of the 2nd was a thing of beauty. They looked like they were on the PP. I guess all those penalties allows you to hone your technique! :sarcasm:

Bottom 6 is stepping up big-time for us. As are the new guys Chevy brought in.

What a luxury to have Perreault on the 3rd!

If/when we make the playoffs, it'll be hard fought by scratching, clawing, and scrapping every step of the way. What a huge boost for team character and morale. Keep scrappin', Jets!

It ain't always pretty, but it's the most exciting hockey since the 2.0 return.

Last edited by a moderator:

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
kind of random (and unimportant) but interesting:

Wheeler is at +25 in +/-! The next highest is Ladd at +9

:amazed:

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
@NHLJets: "We'll know tomorrow. Felt better after than he did right when it happened." -Maurice on Enstrom.

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
Greasy, greasy win. I'll take it, onwards and upwards! Let's get those points and shut the door on LA.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
@NHLJets: "We'll know tomorrow. Felt better after than he did right when it happened." -Maurice on Enstrom.

That's at least somewhat positive - it looked pretty bad when he hit the ice.

Stempniak tonight - on fuego! Tlusty looked pretty good out there too. 3rd and 4th lines really contributing at the moment, which is nice to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad