zibanejad vs barzal

ESH

Jun 19, 2011
Barzal already has 48 points in his rookie season. Zibanejad has scored more than that once in his career so far

Reactions: Cygnusx1018

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I will have to go with DJ Zibanejad.

Even though Barzal edges Zibby in offensive talent, playmaking, and skating, Zibanejad can make the team more money with the dance floor crowd, the youngsters, the college crowd. Zibby's presence can reach a wider audience, and I like my number #1 C to have that quality.

mikazdj-720x366.png
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Zibanejad is a 1C when he wants to be but he’s not quite there yet. This is Barzal easy though, better and much younger. Only thing Zib has on Barzal is the shot

joemon999

Drive for 5
Sep 12, 2011
Either OP is a Ranger Fan trying to hopefully find ammo on here to defend Zib over Barzal, or OP's Rangers fan friends have been attempting to roast him by shitting on Barzal and he's trying to get backup against them.

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
I will have to go with DJ Zibanejad.

Even though Barzal edges Zibby in offensive talent, playmaking, and skating, Zibanejad can make the team more money with the dance floor crowd, the youngsters, the college crowd. Zibby's presence can reach a wider audience, and I like my number #1 C to have that quality.

mikazdj-720x366.png
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
I have to agree with this...
A nr1 C/future nr 1C who cant DJ properly isnt worth much.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad