Zibanejad Has Scored/Assisted 10 Straight Rangers Goals

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Great example of how a young player can still succeed while having a hobby on the side. Zibanejad moonlights as a DJ and makes music in his spare time and it hasn't affected his performance at all. Amazing.

I had to look this up. That's f***ing amazing! :laugh:

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
I'm reserving judgement before I declare him legit, he's been way too inconsistent over the course of his career but he's looked really good this year. Really hoping he's broke out and this is not a fluke and we just had to wait a bit longer. Hoping NYR found their own Mark Schiefele.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
Zibanejad in the booth 5 years ago:

His first single:

I'm reserving judgement before I declare him legit, he's been way too inconsistent over the course of his career but he's looked really good this year. Really hoping he's broke out and this is not a fluke and we just had to wait a bit longer. Hoping NYR found their own Mark Schiefele.
Of course, but he has been really unlucky with injuries previous seasons. It looks like he can finally stay healthy and get into the zone. But yeah, he just needs to show some more of it.

Reactions: haveandare

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Great example of how a young player can still succeed while having a hobby on the side. Zibanejad moonlights as a DJ and makes music in his spare time and it hasn't affected his performance at all. Amazing.

I'd say that it severely affected his performance while in Ottawa. I think the trade was a kick in the pants to get him to focus a bit more on his hockey career rather than spending the entire offseason in Ibiza and the like.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Mika has been one of the bright spots on a rebuilding team. He is emerging as a legit 1C in the league.

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
Playing along side Zucc hasn't hurt his production. 14 points in his last 8 games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad