Value of: Zetterberg to Habs

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Detroit wouldn't do this for any less than #3, so it's obviously not happening lol.

Feb 20, 2012
Calgary
Detroit wouldn't do this for any less than #3, so it's obviously not happening lol.
Yah because Zetterberg was so good this year. He looked like Geordie Howe - when Howe was in his fifties. You can keep him and his awful contract.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
And still head and shoulders better than any habs center.

It's funny really... Because Z's injury history makes him an easy sell for LTIR, so most teams would gladly take him on at $6M next year.

So the fact that this genius tries to criticize his contract, especially considering MTL's two big whoppers, is amusing.

There's a lot to criticize Detroit's management about... But as bad as some of their moves have been, MTL's bad moves dwarf them.

Reactions: Oddbob and Syckle78

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
Yah because Zetterberg was so good this year. He looked like Geordie Howe - when Howe was in his fifties. You can keep him and his awful contract.

Trading Zetterburg to anyone who has no shot at winning the cup next year would be shitty on the organizations end. Zetterburg has done so much for their franchise let him retire there.

Not saying Detroit is much better off than MTL but still let the guy retire a Wing he deserves to

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Trading Zetterburg to anyone who has no shot at winning the cup next year would be ****ty on the organizations end. Zetterburg has done so much for their franchise let him retire there.

Not saying Detroit is much better off than MTL but still let the guy retire a Wing he deserves to

I like how he got a bug up his butt about the post when I made it pretty clear that MTL would be stupid to give up what it would take to get him out of Detroit.

Feb 20, 2012
Calgary
It's funny really... Because Z's injury history makes him an easy sell for LTIR, so most teams would gladly take him on at $6M next year.

So the fact that this genius tries to criticize his contract, especially considering MTL's two big whoppers, is amusing.

There's a lot to criticize Detroit's management about... But as bad as some of their moves have been, MTL's bad moves dwarf them.
Never said out putrid management group in Mtl was good. Just keep your bad signings and leave Mtl out of the Zetterberg is god sweepstakes. That said, i’d take the Weber and Price deals over Zetts and I like Zetts but he is at the end of his career.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Never said out putrid management group in Mtl was good. Just keep your bad signings and leave Mtl out of the Zetterberg is god sweepstakes. That said, i’d take the Weber and Price deals over Zetts and I like Zetts but he is at the end of his career.

Zetterberg is still worth his contract at 37. Weber and Price are 32 and 30...I would hope they’re worth theirs at those ages.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad