TV: ZeroZeroZero

Desdichado93

Jan 7, 2012
Sweden
Have anyone else seen this TV-series called ZeroZeroZero (HBO/Amazon Prime)?

It is a crime/drama/thriller/action tv-series about drug dealing where we follow different
part/views of drug smuggling/dealing. It based on a book by Robert Saviano (same person who
is behind the Gomorrah book (and tv-series). I have seen the first (and so far only season) on HBO
and i think it was very good albeit quite predictable at time. It has very violent/raw content. Also
most of the dialogue is in Spanish and Italian with some English parts.

Starring:

Andrea Riseborough
Giuseppe De Domenico
Dane DeHaan
Gabriel Byrne
Harold Torres

Trailer:

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Finished Season 1 last night and it was phenomenal. For those expecting it to be like Narcos it’s not.

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
Awesome show. Hopefully we get a season 2

Honestly, I don't see the need for more.

Andrea Riseborough's character Emma lost everyone in her life and at the end we see her transformed into a cold, emotionless drug peddler. They could obviously do more from a plot perspective, showing her future transactions and problems, but I don't see anything compelling in terms of a character arc coming from that.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
a friend had told me about this series last week. I binged through it and finished today. what a series and what a crazy ride in terms of emotional loss and violence. probably one of the best series I have seen from 2020.

it's going to be hard to make a sequel for this. heck just a series revolving around the vampiros would have been very intriguing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad