WJC: Zemgus26's 1st Annual WJC Pool

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Since I messed up with FinPanda's list earlier (where I gave him Elvenes), I have allowed him to make his replacement pick right now instead of waiting.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Batherson and Ruzicka

let me know when I can re-pick for Turkulainen

@Zemgus26 up

edit: also are we allowed to repick for players that aren't cut ? lol

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Batherson just taken. Re-pick.

Also lmao no, but I'll let everyone know when replacement picks are allowed.

wait why, how come he gets to repick already for Lukas Elvenes

i mean, it was based off his list right?

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
wait why, how come he gets to repick already for Lukas Elvenes

I messed up with his list earlier which resulted in him getting Elvenes when he was still debating on other guys. My bad. Anyways, worked out that compromise with him to try and be fair.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
I messed up with his list earlier which resulted in him getting Elvenes when he was still debating on other guys. My bad. Anyways, worked out that compromise with him to try and be fair.

how do you mess up on a list? Was batherson even on there

he had time to change the pick but stuck with it

w.e I'll re-pick and take Zetterlund

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
His pick was meant for his one pick that occured overnight. I used it for his following pick too that he didnt want. Just a miscommunication. By the time I auto'd from his list, another guy he was thinking about taking was taken.

Again, my bad. Not a big deal as we worked out the fairest compromise. Let's move past it thanks.

I'll pick Jonas Rondbjerg with my last pick.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
@LainePeg skipped since he has yet to make his first pick still after missing his clock. He can make both his final picks when he returns.

PMing FinPanda.

Hoping to finish this off soon so we can get in the replacement picks all done today as well.

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016
how do you mess up on a list? Was batherson even on there

he had time to change the pick but stuck with it

w.e I'll re-pick and take Zetterlund

Dude zemgus did his best running this pool and get it moving with several disinterested GMs, you should be thanking him !

Halfy

yes its Jack from MVP
Jul 23, 2013
Canada
FinPanda always picking at this time is really not helping me out lol. Will pick shortly if people can hold off on their next pick

Reactions: Khabby

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
Man my team sucks haha. A lot depends on Dube and Kyrou. But the way they played the other night was quite impressive.
Chytil should do well too

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Need some Belarus love here

Vladislav Yeryomenko

Our first Belarus player! Sure not many from there, Suiss, Denmark or Slovakia this year.

Khabby up with the final pick. He also has the first replacement pick so feel free to start off the replacement draft when you make your pick @Khabby. Replacement order is right below the draft list.

Last edited:

Khabby

Mar 3, 2007
Halifax
Ill Take Alexander Alexeev - RUS - D, and for my replacement pick I will take Dmitri Samorukov - RUS - D

Seems like I might be putting alot in the unknown of Russia right now, But I guess we will see how it does haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad