Not open for further replies.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
He's a very small footnote in one chapter of high school history class. Legitimately probably wouldn't even be on one of your tests.

Believe it or not I don't think Zegras was too worried about it while he was at NDTP.

Last edited:

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
2B80EA41-575E-4AA0-BFD2-FCBBAF00A8EA.gif

Sorry

May 18, 2005
When I got recruited for hockey at a prep school, coming from a wealthy area with great schools, it blew my mind being in the "advanced math class". I was 14 and the rest of the class was 16-17 and they basically were still trying to get through Algebra 2. Now a couple of guys in that class made the NHL and some of the girls ended up being Olympic alternates. I never looked down on them then, in fact their passion and devotion to their respective sports was inspiring. People have different priorities and strengths. Play to them. Expecting Zegras to be able to tell you about the Manhattan Project is as ignorant as him not knowing the history.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
Hockey players are generally not smart. They don't care about school cause they are only focused on hockey. A lot barely passed high-school.

This is why you should not take their opinions on things outside of hockey seriously. Looking at you Theo.
Weird post.

What has Theo stated where his opinion doesn't matter because he potentially wasn't a great high-school student? Not that I value the opinions of celebrities/athletes more than some average citizen.

Genuinely curious.

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Brent Sopel wrote his 10th grade U.S. history paper “heroes of American history” on Oppenheimer….

Oh wait Sopel is Canadian. Maybe it was Western Civ ;)

Reactions: ViD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad