HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Zdeno Chara turns 40

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Happy Birthday big Z. ! You are having a very good year.

Thanks for the stick after the Detroit game !

Happy Birthday Big Guy!!!

Big Z is having a great year compared to last.

I have to admit that I thought he was finished after last season, but am glad he has rebounded this season.

...and that was a class act giving you his stick.

CLIFFY HOCKEY

Jan 27, 2008
Norton MA
Great guy, great player, this might be one of his best years at age 39/40!! +19 on this team is very impressive, at age 40 he is looking Tom brady-ish! Good job Z, happy BDAY!

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Great guy, great player, this might be one of his best years at age 39/40!! +19 on this team is very impressive, at age 40 he is looking Tom brady-ish! Good job Z, happy BDAY!

I agree he's having a much better year than last year, but to suggest this is one of his best years and he's "Tom Brady-ish" is insanely hyperbolic.

Regardless, pretty ****ing amazing that the tallest player IN THE HISTORY OF THE LEAGUE has been around for nearly two decades and is still a very impactful player. I respect anyone, athlete or other job, who can be as passionately committed to excellence as Zdeno Chara is.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Happy Birthday, Big Z!

I hope he stays with Boston until the day he decides to hang them up. He's going to go down as one of the best dmen to ever play the game and deserves a place among the Bruins Mt Rushmore of defensemen when it's all said and done.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad