Zatkoff goes down in practice, has to be helped off the ice

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
"In an attempt to save dignity Zatkoff fakes injury, says he'll be back at roughly the exact same time as Quick"

stepdad gaary

Dec 5, 2011
kb4wyDA.gif

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
Kings had to make a move anyway. Zatkoff wasn't getting it done. Put Budaj in there while you wait, maybe he's got a streak in him.

Broad Street Elite

Nov 9, 2011
Hoping the Flyers sweep in with Mason or Neuvirth. Not interested in trading either per se, but if this could net a first or legitimate prospect due to the Kings feeling pinched, it's worth it for the long term gain.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Hoping the Flyers sweep in with Mason or Neuvirth. Not interested in trading either per se, but if this could net a first or legitimate prospect due to the Kings feeling pinched, it's worth it for the long term gain.

It WOULD make sense for LA considering both are UFA's at the end of the season. LA would have to overpay though and i'm not sure it would be wise for Philly to trade one before taking this season to assess which one they plan to commit to long-term. My gut feeling is that they extend Mason because he has shown to be the more durable option for a #1. Neuvirth is as good of a back-up as it gets though and would be a great stop-gap for LA.

dryz

Feb 10, 2011
Czechia

They are not trading another first or legitimate prospect. That team is not going anywhere this year Quick or no Quick.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Kings had to make a move anyway. Zatkoff wasn't getting it done. Put Budaj in there while you wait, maybe he's got a streak in him.

Budaj was actually already in the other night vs. Dallas anyway.

But yeah, .850 goaltending isn't gonna get it done this year :laugh:

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
As a fun aside, this means Jack Campbell is Budaj's backup tonight...but on Ontario Reign, Jonah Imoo is starting...backed up by his dad, Dusty Imoo!

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Almost Jack Campbells time to shine . Just one bad Budaj showing away which shouldn't take too long.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad