Zadorov blames the Kings system for their loss

Dirty Dan

Saturday Night Lupul
May 5, 2010
in ur crease
The kings never play hockey. Not sure how Kopitar copes with this system. 2012 they had no scoring, got lucky when Jeff Carter came to teach them.

2014 again Marian Gaborik and Justin Williams came to teach them before they forgot.

Kovalchuk on the kings...lol he forgot to score too

More praise to Kopitar and Doughty they really do a lot to generate something out of nothing. Also Quick was ridiculous

YippieKaey

How you gonna do hockey like that?
Apr 2, 2012
Stockholm Sweden
So basically this controversy is over a hockey player claiming that the tactics applied by his opponents caused his team to lose a game?

Such drama!

Hockeylife2018

Nov 21, 2011
All comes down to what their fans want

Some fans would watch any play style as long as it resulted in a win

Me personally, I would shell out hundreds of dollars to watch my team actively not try, but who cares what I think

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009
Hey guys! This one team lost 3 random times over 6 months to this other team. This very clearly indicates they are frauds and have zero chance of going anywhere in the playoffs!

I thought regular season games were meaningless? Are they? Or is winning the season series against the Canucks the King’s Stanley Cup?

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
I have no problem with the 1-3-1. Teams should be able to use whatever system they want in order to win as long as it's within the rules. The problem is when they're not good enough to win with the system and add hooking, holding, and interference on every zone entry into the recipe. And even at that, the only thing wrong with that is when the officials don't call the game properly.

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
If the Kings want to win games like that, that's up to them. Obviously their fans would prefer to see wins rather than entertaining hockey. The Canucks played an extremely defensive style under Alain Vigneault in 06-07 where they scored 222 goals in the season yet still won 49 games whereas Buffalo scored 308 just to win an extra 4 games.

If the Kings fans want to watch boring hockey just to win a few more games than if they actually tried a more offensive style, then I'm just glad I'm not forking out any money to watch them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad