Zadina is Yzermans new Drouin

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
Zadina isn’t in Yzerman’s doghouse. He’s in shultzy’s dogshouse.

Yzerman puts guys in his doghouse when they have some issue with his exec team or coaching staff or they lack for effort even when called out.

MSL: Explicitly butted heads with Yzerman about Team Canada and usage on the Lightning.
Drouin: butted heads on contract and usage in Tampa.
Mantha: clearly was given an ultimatum when he received his LT deal to skate with a purpose and last year… didn’t up to Yzerman’s level so he dealt him to Washington.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Zadina is not a star ,we ones expect, but whole team is bad, everything starts with coach, we have for ,2 more years

Retire91

Stevey Y you our Guy
May 31, 2010
Kinda lost faith in Zadina a while ago looks like some are still coming to terms :)

I hope he can become a serviceable player, but when I see people projecting him in our top 6 I always read it with a sense of doubt.

I don't see a single parallel between him and Drouin.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
More like Brett Connolly. Maybe he'll find his game as a 3rd liner on a stacked team somewhere.

BC was traded for 2 second rounders, I'm not even sure Zadina can fetch that return right now.

Reactions: David D and Henkka

Lil Bert

Oct 14, 2018
I want to chalk it up to lack of any good luck but everytime he touches the puck something bad happens. An aired pass, blocked shot, fumbled deke. It's getting really tiring to watch a 6th overall pick turn into a consistent liability.

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
I don't think Zadina is a liability.
But I don't think he's very good.
I remember people thought I was trolling when i said his value would be Tomas Tatar-deluxe.
At this point, Tomas Tatar value would look good.

Reactions: brakeyawself

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad