Zadina added to Covid list

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
When he´s ready to come back there will be no one to play lol. Just cancel season and start new one after everybody is vaccinated.

Reactions: DetroitRed

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
tenor.gif

HoweFan

Jan 10, 2017
Zadina, Gagne, Merrill, Fabbri, Helm. Is that our complete covid list? Are Fabbri and Helm back? How close are we to being shut down like Dallas?

Reactions: bedtime20

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
MFer... And right before a game where he perhaps could have "filled the net with pucks."

Reactions: ZadinaN11

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
This makes me feel like he had a positive test. He traveled with the team and this gets announced this long into the day? Sounds like a test result coming in.

ridilon

Sep 14, 2017
Generally put whether the player is symptomatic or asymptomatic with a positive test they are quarantined for 10 days. They need to test negative 3 times in a row (24 hours in between) to potentially be cleared. Close contact is defined by living together, dining together, in a small room together & extended social interactions. If a close contact is positive the person will be quarantined for 7, 10 or 14 days depending on the likelihood they are infected assuming they do not test positive.

bedtime20

nap nap
Nov 30, 2018
Metro Detroit
Zadina, Gagne, Merrill, Fabbri, Helm. Is that our complete covid list? Are Fabbri and Helm back? How close are we to being shut down like Dallas?
helm was put on covid protocol during training camp. the rest of the guys were put on covid protocol in the last week or so.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Really noticed his absence in terms of possession last night

I noticed it most on the forecheck. At this point I think he is our best forechecker outside of Larkin who doesn't always get that role as a center. His pursuit of the puck has gone another level this past year, hopefully he can get back without complications, Zadina has made a lot of great pro adjustments. Once we get that next waive of talent I think him, Larkin and Mantha can hit another level.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad