Zack Kassian retires

JuJu Mobb

Dec 9, 2009
zack-kassian-car-crash.jpg

That's all I remember from Kassian's stint with the Habs.

Happy retirement.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
I remember the media was kind of pushing this "he was a distraction" in Vancouver
but they traded him for a an even bigger mess in Brandon Prust

and his first game back in Vancouver they showed him in the tunnels stopping by to see his old teammates and every guy on vancouver was pumped to see him, the sedins were hugging him, hansen and edler running over.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Pretty solid career with some ups and downs but I think he earned his respect around the league despite some early troubles. All the best to him, loved the Tkachuk rivalry and his interview after the beatdown.

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
He didn’t want to play physical in the pre-season for the Ducks, so they cut him loose. Obviously they were looking for that element with the Ross Johnston waiver claim.

Best of luck to him in retirement though.

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
He he had a hell of a career. I’ll remove last years stats because he only had two goals and no assists in 51 games played. That leaves him with 201 points in 610 games played. To hover at around a point every third game while playing his style of game is a great accomplishment.

He was also traded for Cody Hodgson who was a former 10th overall pick when they were both just starting their NHL careers. Shows you what type of value he had.

God

Free Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver
he was one of my favourite players in vancouver and it was always a shame that he got caught up in the lifestyle. could've been a fantastic power forward with his on-ice vision but iirc would show up to rogers arena with a bag of five guys instead of taking his career seriously.

Reactions: Breakers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad