Confirmed with Link: Zack Kassian and Patrik Nemeth bought out

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Even Rustic-Auburn-Sunset what's his face tried harder than Kassian did. Just a big pile of goo out there on the ice...no spark, no intensity, just a big blob. Glad he's gone.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Yeah take it with a grain of salt ... he is part of that Canadian uninformed media I always refer to.. but when you hear this along with other stories , that Muerelo wants a more positive spin since the failed TED .. you never know
Shouldn't he be part of the uninformed US media?

Reactions: Llewzaher

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Shouldn't he be part of the uninformed US media?

How about we call him a "pilot fish" of hockey journalism? One of the many hangers-on who stay in business more for their ability to fish for rumors and hearsay than for anything someone would learn in J-school.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
If true, that doesn't entirely surprise me.
That's the one thing I'll remember from getting to talk to Matt McConnell at an STH event, that he said Peter Holland's "don't give a sh*t meter is off the charts".

That's what I thought about Kassian. His 2nd goal about a month before the season ended kept him from beating BizNasty's record for worst PPG by a forward in team history.

Canis Latrans

Jan 19, 2015
Australia
Don't worry, this can be spun as reducing actual cash owed over the next two seasons and only was an option because with all the RFAs we are set to hit the capfloor no problem. And everyone knows the real reason is we were actually at risk of going over the cap with all the asset laden LTIR pick-ups we're about to grab.

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
Wouldn't be surprised if Tyler Myers now fills that void left by Nemeth. Kesselring doesn't deserve to be an any night player but he will get his shot with injuries/guys getting traded at the TDL.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Wouldn't be surprised if Tyler Myers now fills that void left by Nemeth. Kesselring doesn't deserve to be an any night player but he will get his shot with injuries/guys getting traded at the TDL.
Problem with Myers is his bonus doesn’t get paid until September.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
It means you can’t have a backup plan.
I almost feel like he is the backup plan. Get another guy like Brown, if he shows during camp that he isn’t worth a damn, circle back to Vancouver who is likely sweating bullets to get the guy moved at that point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad