Zach Werenski first NHL goal

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Wasn't the most amazing goal, but props to him for finding a lane and having it deflected. I absolutely love his game and his poise. He was my top choice for the Sharks 9th pick in 2014 until the Blue Jackets robbed us of that opportunity.

Peanut

Alzner is SOLID
Oct 28, 2015
Congrats watched him at the Bell Center for WJC he was great there along with Larkin were the big standouts for USA. Hoping for a long successful career for him.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I don't know if it's because the Leafs have a lot of rookies or if this is normal but this years rookie class just seems exceptional. So many good players from 2014,15,16 drafts making their teams.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
wATCHING him in the AHL playoffs was something special and I was wondering how his transition would be...seems seamless, type of player whose game elevates around a better league. He may end up the best of that young trio and soon. Dude is a legit stud, and CBJ has a great up and coming d-core.

Purity*

Jan 29, 2010
It's been my opinion for awhile that he will be the best D-man of the '15 draft. Always seen some crazy high upside in him.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
He's so good. It kinda sucks that it'll be hard for him to get the shine he deserves playing in Columbus.

I think by the end of the year people won't be able to ignore him no matter what. He just has 'it' imo, even more so than Jones.

AvsGuy

Hired the wrong DJ again
Sep 13, 2002
Regina, SK
Wasn't the most amazing goal, but props to him for finding a lane and having it deflected. I absolutely love his game and his poise. He was my top choice for the Sharks 9th pick in 2014 until the Blue Jackets robbed us of that opportunity.

I still can't believe you guys passed on Rantanen. How's Meier developing?

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
He's so good. It kinda sucks that it'll be hard for him to get the shine he deserves playing in Columbus.

The only way to change this is to have franchise players play there and create success and history for a franchise which has none.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad