Prospect Info: ZACH POCHIRO LW/C 6'1 2013 round 4 #112 overall by St. Louis Blues

TimeForAnOilChange

From OTTERS 2 OILERS
May 4, 2010
Made by MacTambLowe
Not sure why on some radio and posts are saying he's a RHD. All websites have down as either a LW or C/LW.

Well, welcome to the Oilers Zach.

I watched Zach play for the Cougars for the past couple years and yeah, he's a forward, and he was actually quite good for us, he's around 6'2" i believe, he looks big on the ice, and he is from Las Vegas of all places....could be a good story if he makes it (not saying he will, but he was an impact player while he was here).

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
I watched Zach play for the Cougars for the past couple years and yeah, he's a forward, and he was actually quite good for us, he's around 6'2" i believe, he looks big on the ice, and he is from Las Vegas of all places....could be a good story if he makes it (not saying he will, but he was an impact player while he was here).

"And with their expansion pick from the Oilers, Las Vegas is proud to select..."

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen

Actually hes from St Louis!

Future
Pochiro played for the ECHL's Quad City Mallards in his first pro season in 2015-16, appearing in one AHL game with the Chicago Wolves. A popular draft pick as a St. Louis native, he has some scoring ability and plays with a sandpaper to his game. The 22-year-old is still fairly raw as a prospect and will need to make strides in 2016-17 if he is to one day play in the NHL.

Read more at http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospects/zach-pochiro/#4Iz5Xex13hqZpjfD.99

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Why does this guy have an NHL contract?

I don't think he has a fighting chance of making our AHL team.

gooilgo

Dec 30, 2010
Area 51
We took a contract back, will possibly move the contract on in another trade. Nothing to see here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad