Zach Parise as analyst

Harv

R.I.P. Pavol.
Dec 30, 2007
It's really refreshing to hear the views of one of the very good current players in todays game..

(Yes, I'm looking at you... Keith Jones, Daren McCarty)

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
definitely a great thing to have Parise on Versus for this tournament.

I just dont get how more Americans didnt sign up for this thing knowing that it would be televised on Versus, and that Zach Parise would be helping out with commentary.. If a top 10 or so player in the league is putting his time into this, then the flippin Kevin Porters and RJ Umberger's of the world should be playing in it!

r0bert8841

Jan 2, 2009
Michigan
The comments he makes are 100x more intelligent than most other hockey broadcasters (In America that is, I don't see enough games on Canadian TV). I found him to be quite insightful. He cleary is a little biased but what do you expect.

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

The comments he makes are 100x more intelligent than most other hockey broadcasters (In America that is, I don't see enough games on Canadian TV). I found him to be quite insightful. He cleary is a little biased but what do you expect.

That's what happens when you have Chico Resch calling your games... :laugh:

SirKillalot

Feb 27, 2008
Norway
He was very good in the USA-Norway match. Looks like a TV-career after the NHL-career is a huge possibility if he wants it himself.

Cutty Sarkn3ss*

He seems very calm too . . for his first time, that's impressive.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
He looked pretty good for a first timer. Though he should really be spending his time agreeing to an extension with the Devils.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad