Zac Rinaldo goes top corner for his first of the year

Feb 24, 2017
I think this thread may be here to try and dispel notions that just because a player is mostly around for a dying, physically intimidating role, that they are all just “talentless goons”. You have to be unbelievably good at hockey to even be considered good enough to be team goon.

Reactions: olli

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
I think this thread may be here to try and dispel notions that just because a player is mostly around for a dying, physically intimidating role, that they are all just “talentless goons”. You have to be unbelievably good at hockey to even be considered good enough to be team goon.
You think? That sounds like a stretch. If that was what the OP wanted to discuss, wouldn't it have been a lot easier to just write a thread about exactly that? Or writing any words at all?

I think the OP simply wanted to create a thread about that Zac Rinaldo - who nobody cares about - just scored his first goal of the season.

Feb 24, 2017
You think? That sounds like a stretch. If that was what the OP wanted to discuss, wouldn't it have been a lot easier to just write a thread about exactly that? Or writing any words at all?

I think the OP simply wanted to create a thread about that Zac Rinaldo - who nobody cares about - just scored his first goal of the season.
You very well could be right. I am wrong as much as the next guy.

Avelanche

#freeRedmond
Jun 11, 2011
Boston
we should also remember hes never been good at any level and has like 10 goals in 400 games played.

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
Good, hopefully he sticks around for a few more years.

We need more of these pests in this p***yfied league.

Reactions: Sheppy

bobc222

Mar 10, 2017
Exactly what I thought when I saw the title of the thread

sr edler

gold is not reality
Mar 20, 2010
Does it count if it's against Calgary? And how does Rinaldo steal a roster spot on a good team like Nashville?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad