Z.Kassian vs C.Stewart

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
They fought to a draw last year, this time however was a definite win for Stewart.

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
Here's the link... not sure how to put it up properly..

Kassian got crushed!

Last edited by a moderator:

CookieCrumbs*

I was expecting a massacre the way people were talking about this fight haha.

Stewart with the win but it wasn't by a HUGE margin. He just took over at the end there.

BudMovin*

I was told Kassian was next Lucic. Figured he would at least be a good fighter to make up for the abysmal hockey skills.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
I was told Kassian was next Lucic. Figured he would at least be a good fighter to make up for the abysmal hockey skills.

I didnt know stewart was such a small abysmal fighter himself that its brutal kassian could not beat him.

I also dont know who thinks kassian was the next lucic other then bruin fans that keep bringing it up, every canuck fan knows bertuzzi was his favorite player and we hope he emulates him one day.

Smokey McCanucks

PuckDaddy "Perfect HFBoard Trade Proposal 02/24/14
Dec 21, 2010
Pretty good scrap here, lots of energy even if there wasn't much landed.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
I didnt know stewart was such a small abysmal fighter himself that its brutal kassian could not beat him.

I also dont know who thinks kassian was the next lucic other then bruin fans that keep bringing it up, every canuck fan knows bertuzzi was his favorite player and we hope he emulates him one day.

I believe it was the sabers fanbase that brought up the comparison originally.

Analyzer*

Chris Stewart is one tough mofo. I think that's being underrated around here.

BudMovin*

Emulates what stage of Bert's career?

Fred Murtz

Jan 20, 2009
Chris Stewart vs Zach Kassian fight with a little longer video showing Stewie in the box.

GenericFan2*

First few posts in this thread couldn't be more misleading. I was expecting a knockout...

Great tilt, Stewart with the clear win but Kass hung in there. I'd put my money on Kassian if they went again, though.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
First few posts in this thread couldn't be more misleading. I was expecting a knockout...

Great tilt, Stewart with the clear win but Kass hung in there. I'd put my money on Kassian if they went again, though.
I wouldn't. What's that based on? Kassian is now 0-1-1 against Stewart and Stewart is pretty clearly the better fighter...been around a little longer with a more impressive fight card.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Emulates what stage of Bert's career?

Is this a real question? Well preferably his best years if your asking me I will say early 2000's, or years obviously when he was putting up tons of points and also played physical. Do you ever want your boston youngsters to emulate players in poor stages of a career?

Wishful thinking comparing him to bertuzzi but that is/was the dream or comparison.

He is not a lucic, and not sure why if buffalo fans made that comparison were making it and boston fans should let it die.

I dont think i have seen one canuck fan think they see lucic when he plays. He is not ridiculously powerful and big or as dominant at fighting as lucic.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00