Yzerman speaks before the Draft

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I wish after the soundbite about no one being handed a post on the team that Stevie looked right at the camera and said "I'm talking about you Abby."

Because if it's really true then it means next season Abdelkader should spend some time in the AHL, or he better bust his ass this offseason and try and redeem himself and earn at least a bit of that contract.

I do hope that having a new GM in town does shake off some of the country club atmosphere with the veterans.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Interesting, it looks like he is going to have a little more time for the Detroit media than he did in Tampa. I don't remember him doing something like that for that amount of time at the last stop.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
He said the Kronwall thing last week too, that if Kronner wanted to come back he would. I'd prefer not to. TBH I'd rather have Witter be press box hero and sub in F/D in a pinch at league minimum instead of NK.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
He said the Kronwall thing last week too, that if Kronner wanted to come back he would. I'd prefer not to. TBH I'd rather have Witter be press box hero and sub in F/D in a pinch at league minimum instead of NK.

Bring in the vets in, and put the kids at Grand Rapids.

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
His rational does sound exactly like Ken Holland. He said they are going to explore free agency, but it has to make sense. Ken Holland usually would say "We will kick tires, but it has to make sense".

I think Ken Holland is going to do great things in Edmonton. I think Yzerman is going to do good things at his pace in Detroit. Together I think they would have been a power house. Sad to see KH leave.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad