McLeod-Draisaitl-Foegele
Janmark-Ryan-Brown
Erne-Hamblin-Lavoie

Nurse-Ceci
Ekholm-Bouchard
Kulak-Desharnais

Skinner
Pickard

Scratches: Connor Brown, Sam Gagner (DTD), Dylan Holloway (DTD)

—————————————————————

:kings Projected Lines

Byfield-Kopitar-Kempe
Fiala-Danault-Moore
Lafferriere-Dubois-Kaliyev
Grundstrom-Lizotte-Lewis

Anderson-Doughty
Gavrikov-Roy
Englund-Spence

First Shot Talbot

—————————————————————

GD Music - This Beat Goes On / Switching to Glide - The Kings

—————————————————————

Fearless Prediction

Oilers 3 - Kings 2 in OOOOOOVERTIME!!

—————————————————————

Last edited:

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
I think this is a bigger game for LA than for us. After losing the last two playoff matches, they probably want to come out and hard and win.

A win would be nice but I hope we don’t kill ourselves to get it. I think it’s more important to rack up the wins against Anaheim and a fairly easy January.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
There is no doubt about it….this game is

View attachment 792506

Must Win Game!!!

View attachment 792509

View attachment 792507

Under KK:

View attachment 792508

For @Mr Kot

View attachment 792510

We got this;

View attachment 792515

GDT don’t lose.

—————————————————————

:edmonton Projected Lines

RNH-McDavid-Hyman
McLeod-Draisaitl-Foegele
Kane-Ryan-Janmark
Erne-Hamblin-Brown

Ekholm-Bouchard
Nurse-Ceci
Kulak-Desharnais

Skinner

(Gagner hurt and not on trip, Holloway still out)

—————————————————————

:kings Projected Lines

Byfield-Kopitar-Kempe
Fiala-Danault-Moore
Lafferriere-Dubois-Kaliyev
Grundstrom-Lizotte-Lewis

Anderson-Doughty
Gavrikov-Roy
Englund-Spence

First Shot Talbot

—————————————————————

GD Music - This Beat Goes On / Switching to Glide - The Kings

—————————————————————

Fearless Prediction

Oilers 3 - Kings 2 in OOOOOOVERTIME!!

—————————————————————

Lmao oh trump

Get a win!

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Should be a good test. Tough that Byfield is flying, but that's under cut by Dubois still being grotesquely overpaid lol.

Oilers get a couple saves and avoid the kings likely diving, they should be fine.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
I keep looking at their roster and wondering how they win so much. Maybe I'm on glue but it doesn't seem much different than the team we've punked two years in a row
They're still a good team at the end of the day. We were just better.

No doubt vengeance will be on their minds. The Oilers will have to be ready off the hop, no easing yourselves into this one.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
I keep looking at their roster and wondering how they win so much. Maybe I'm on glue but it doesn't seem much different than the team we've punked two years in a row
A team who are good at sticking to an incredibly boring but effective trap system but is a team where if you open it up against them in the slightest are dead in the water. Their roster is not built on speed So they need to contain other teams. It works for them. I hate it so much. How their fans can watch such boring hockey is beyond me. Lol

skinner will need to be good again because goals will be hard to come by.

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Might have some Wisers special blend tonight for the game!

Hell, I would have done that anyway but still

You never needed an excuse! Hopefully it will be a celebratory drink for an Oil win

A team who are good at sticking to an incredibly boring but effective trap system but is a team where if you open it up against them in the slightest are dead in the water. Their roster is not built on speed So they need to contain other teams. It works for them. I hate it so much. How their fans can watch such boring hockey is beyond me. Lol
That Talbot has played good goaltending this season which helps believe it or not haha. He's not carrying the team but he's performing consistent. One thing Edmonton needs some day

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
I think this is a bigger game for LA than for us. After losing the last two playoff matches, they probably want to come out and hard and win.

A win would be nice but I hope we don’t kill ourselves to get it. I think it’s more important to rack up the wins against Anaheim and a fairly easy January.
I would argue the opposite. This is a bigger game for the Oilers than the Kings. Whatever the outcome, the Kings will still be near the top of the division and the Oilers will still be out of the playoffs.

Not only would a win help the Oilers cover precious ground in the standings, but this game is a true opportunity at a statement game since beginning their climb from the bottom of the standings. They've won against good teams, but a win tonight would have symbolic force that might accelerate the Oilers finally settling into the top team that they can be, especially if they win convincingly. If LA loses, it sucks for them, but at the end of the day, they will still be one of the best teams in the West, whereas the Oilers might not even make the playoffs.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013

This is the main reason I'm worried that we might not be so prepared for this. It's not that our team would be lazy about, but just that in a measure of how much the teams care, LA might have the edge. They might have circled this game on the calendar from the very start and they know their fans will care a lot about it. This will be one of our toughest games of the year.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
You never needed an excuse! Hopefully it will be a celebratory drink for an Oil win

That Talbot has played good goaltending this season which helps believe it or not haha. He's not carrying the team but he's performing consistent. One thing Edmonton needs some day
No need for excuses. Whiskey is good all the time

Whiskey and splitting!!

Look at this creepy snowman looking at me split!

Also McDonald’s is coming my way. Two double cheeseburgers and chicken nuggets!

1703958328105.jpeg

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
I also dislike these guys. So fitting they paid Dubois big money, never liked the guy and called that being a huge overpay despite so many fans thinking it was somehow a slam dunk, just like Kadri and Huberdump.

Despite that stupid trade they’re still a good team and this is a great test. This team climbed out of hell, now they need to keep proving themselves and beat good teams.

Anyway see you guys in like 9 hours

CrazyJoeDavola

Jun 17, 2011
Really need a 3C if we're going to keep Clouder on the wing. Monahan, please?

LA is deep, but we own these clowns. Play hard, play with emotion, and don't let up. This is a statement game for the boys. Put up or shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad