Mitch Elliot - Alex Friesen - Ludwig Blomstrand

Evan McEneny - Frankie Corrado
Sacha Guimond - Jordan Subban
Miles Liberati - Henrik Tommernes

Joacim Eriksson
Mathieu Corbiel

[/fieldset]

[fieldset=SOLI'S SHORTSIDE]
- Greg Chase leads the Oilers rookies with 1-1-2 in 2GP. Also, he's the prime minister of awesomville.

- Klefbom & Marincin sit. They along with Nurse will be at the Bears vs. Rooks game this Tuesday. Gernat and Musil will sit. Ponder the d-pairings now!

- The Canucks have stapled their 1st rounders from the 2013 draft Bo Horvat and Hunter Shinkaurk together this tournament to build some chemistry. They've looked good.

- Lets keep it below 4 goals against today. Small victories.
[/fieldset]

Last edited:

duul

Jun 21, 2010
No Klefbom or Marincin this game, I'll be skipping it probably. I can't stand another beatdown even if it is just a silly prospects tournament.

Oct 30, 2011
How do you get the archived video? I try and watch it, and it's just a 28 minute video of the schedule, instead of the game

If you look, the Calgary game is up, but the Jets isn't yet. I think it's just taking a while and will be up soon. It was a late game and today is Sunday.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I'm looking forward to seeing Nurse and Betker for the first time tonight and to get more viewings of Roy, Khaira, Ewanyk, Kessy, Gernat, Platzer, Bilke and Chase.

Platzer sure showed one hell of a shot on his goal last night.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Ah. Thanks. The Canucks had theirs up almost immediately, so I assumed that would be the case

Did you see that cheap ass hit on Houck? He got trucked from behind and the puck wasn't even near him. He's out for today, I hope that he's alright and that he'll be back on the Giants before long.

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
My bold prediction for the game, Horvat shows why he should have been the pick ahead of Nurse. Hopefully he proves me wrong, would love for him to become a mini Pronger or even a more Physical Coburn just have a hard time seeing it.

Comrade Blunderbore

Генерал Файлюра
Mar 30, 2010
КПЗ
hullo there. a 1 AM game is a nice addition to having ended a grueling 13-day working marathon! hope i will have some fun watching is (as in traditional hockey watching fun, e.g. seeing your team score goals at least) :laugh:

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
My bold prediction for the game, Horvat shows why he should have been the pick ahead of Nurse. Hopefully he proves me wrong, would love for him to become a mini Pronger or even a more Physical Coburn just have a hard time seeing it.

I hope that you're wrong, but the biggest kick to the balls would be watching Horvat own Gagner since MacT seems rather content with Sam going forward.

Not yet. That's why I was hoping they'd have it archived already

It was behind the net and he got hit in the numbers in spite of the puck being closer to the corner, he was down for a bit but got up and naturally never returned. It was a very cheap hit, it could've been called any combination of boarding, interference, etc.

hullo there. a 1 AM game is a nice addition to having ended a grueling 13-day working marathon! hope i will have some fun watching is (as in traditional hockey watching fun, e.g. seeing your team score goals at least) :laugh:

On the bright side after the game you can sleep all day! :D

Toydarian

Jun 2, 2009

You're gonna make a conclusive decision over one, meaningless game?

Groucho

Tier 1 Fan
Aug 17, 2010
Displaced
I'm looking forward to seeing Nurse and Betker for the first time tonight and to get more viewings of Roy, Khaira, Ewanyk, Kessy, Gernat, Platzer, Bilke and Chase.

Platzer sure showed one hell of a shot on his goal last night.

I like this guy as a darkhorse for this draft crop. He played behind some bigger names in London and now will have a chance to break out as they move on. The Knights are just a great development team so I'm interested to see how Platzer pans out.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00