BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
hockeytime.jpg

Flawless image post

Psychoil

Mar 10, 2011
no wonder he doesn't say **** in interviews, those might be the dumbest questions I've heard asked to an oiler.

Man, imagine when we lose how annoying those questions will be..."why weren't you able to score 6 goals instead of 4 tonight connor" "connor why is your team struggling" "connor when do you get scared of other nhl players hitting you"

Kerricthebig

Jovial Imbecile
Nov 9, 2011
How do you get the numbers under your name wanted to add 5-14-6-1

Go into your profile
Customize profile
Edit your details
Optional Information - All information will be viewable by other forum members.

Custom User Title
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts. Check the 'Reset' box if you wish to use the default title for your usergroup and post count.
Your current user title is

Fill in the line below

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I've never wanted to cancel a date more than tonight
McDavid > Hot chick? :naughty:

McDeathbyCheerios*

Any chance you can watch with her?

D:

(One of my best friends pulled off that move, and they're married now with 2 kids).
If she doesn't want to watch. He should bail anyways.not his kind of girl.

Watch the game with a McDonalds meal and call it McDateNight

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
You guys are all obsessed about size and weight of the players.

it's a pretty big deal when an 18 year old rookie comes to camp nearly 200 lbs, as a skilled forward known for speed. I wonder how Eichel would stack against McDavid in a draft combine today.

Slepyshev being that heavy is also a big deal, because the only way he would make the NHL squad is if he can be a skilled top six player with grit. At his previous weight he might cut it in the KHL for that role, but not the NHL. So it is exciting, especially considering our team as it stands today has either skilled guys or gritty guys, but not many players with a good mix of the two. There is a place for a player like Slepy on this team if he can step up

dustrock

Too Legit To Quit
Sep 22, 2008
Yeah It's become almost cringy when the media interview McDavid lately. They should give him a rest.

Draisaitl said in an interview yesterday "I don't really need to talk about him at this point. He's a great player and a great guy." :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad