Post-Game Talk (GBU): You've seen this one before.

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
G
Eichel
Kane
McCabe goal

B
The Entire Defense
OReilly-Bailey-Okposo line

U
Lehner
Playing Kulikov and Franson when you should be trading them tomorrow
Passive forecheck in the third. No one tried to score, but Eichel.
Our defense never hit Eichel in stride, or even look for him. It's insane.
Zach Bogosian. Any talent he once had is long gone.
Another set of interviews of 'we have to keep pushing' WHEN THEY DIDNT!

TalkingProuder

Feb 27, 2015
Buffalo, NY
So does Murray watching the players practice from the bench mean the hook is coming soon for Bylsma?

Please. I can't get excited if Bylsma is still the coach to start next year.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
So does Murray watching the players practice from the bench mean the hook is coming soon for Bylsma?

Please. I can't get excited if Bylsma is still the coach to start next year.

Yeah, I won't look forward to the season at all if DB remains behind the bench.

Eichel is improving his defensive game though, and that's important.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Hey, remember the Omark project? Or that time when Toews scored two goals against us and we all cheered? Good times compared to this night. There is not even a prize at the end of this season.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
So can we talk about how Lehner got beat clean from the dot, or our team defense on the tying goal, or are we not done blaming the coach yet?

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Hey, remember the Omark project? Or that time when Toews scored two goals against us and we all cheered? Good times compared to this night. There is not even a prize at the end of this season.

There is, it's called "a new coach"

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
At least no injuries to tradeable assets. Hopefully we move some of Kane, Kulikov, Franson, Gorges, or Gionta (if he wants to go).

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
Garbage in, garbage out.

Fire the dam coach already and sell everything not nailed down by tomorrow. Then get some players in here that give a ****

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
There is, it's called "a new coach"
Are you sure? And if so, how likely are we to get a better coach?

Forgot the GBU

G Eichel and Kane
B The usual stuff+Lehner
U The fact that it's morning in two hours and that I stayed up to watch this. :cry:

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Bottom line this team plays sloppy and at times scared. Our coach can't get the team to play for him. Fair or not that's where we are.

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
So can we talk about how Lehner got beat clean from the dot, or our team defense on the tying goal, or are we not done blaming the coach yet?

Blame for tonight is pretty universal.

From my U:

Lehner (Lehner)
Playing Kulikov and Franson when you should be trading them tomorrow (Murray)
Passive forecheck in the third. No one tried to score, but Eichel. (Players' mindset, coaching)
Our defense never hit Eichel in stride, or even look for him. It's insane. (Every defenseman)
Zach Bogosian. Any talent he once had is long gone. (Bogosian)
Another set of interviews of 'we have to keep pushing' WHEN THEY DIDNT! (Players' mindset, coaching)

That's a pretty clean sweep.

Our franchise player played well. Our hot-scorer scored. Everyone else failed tonight.

lou955

Apr 5, 2015
Despite talking about how they need to change, they continue to play passive/scared with the lead. Press this team, and they are sure to crumble at crunch time. Pathetic!

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
I stopped watching after the 2nd (wanted to watch the start of season 3 of the Blacklist on Netflix) cause I assumed we'd blow the lead in the 3rd. How bad was it?

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
I stopped watching after the 2nd (wanted to watch the start of season 3 of the Blacklist on Netflix) cause I assumed we'd blow the lead in the 3rd. How bad was it?

A boxer standing there taking hits over and over again only to throw softies in return.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad