Youtube (song) the Blues season

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
This is me hoping they don't look down from the ledge they're currently on.

This is the optimist side of me hoping they can right the ship.
I haven't listed to Meshuggah in years. Nice!

RATM will always be relevant.

Great choices!

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
Can't figure out how to add.

I are tard.

Just click the youtube button when doing a reply to add the tags auto-magically. Or use the tags as shown below:

[ YT ] Video code here [ /YT ] (I put a space after the opening bracket and before the closing bracket) The video code is the letters and numbers after the = sign in the URL.

So Blues' post above would look like this:

[ YT ]DcByC5SZCSc[ /YT ] Then take out the spaces and...

By the way, good stuff guys! :D

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Just as I thought I was going alright, found I was wrong when I thought I was right. It's always the same its just a shame that's all.

Turning me on, turning me off. Making me feel like I want too much. Living with you just a putting me through it all of the time.

I could leave but I won't go, though my heart might tell me so. I can't feel a thing from my head down to my toes. So why does it always seem to be, me looking at you, you looking at me. Its always the same it's just a shame that's all, that's aaaalll.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
amd this my version of finnish rock and pop and bit depression. Everyone can search for lyrics. This is the song what drives me going on and how things could go, but with losing everything can regroup and fight for big goal.

and yes i bet this tell my negativity, why i'm so melancholy about everything. Its bit finnish mentalitity, but its what drives me to go throw everything....

Lets Go Blues :bb:

Borderbluesfan

Nov 14, 2011
Columbia, Missouri
This was actually a great thread!! Actually the only weak song was from the original poster, lol!! Sorry, Ranksu, but I couldn't review your submission because the video on Youtube hasn't been made available in America. If I could have added to this thread it would have probably have been Fight the Good Fight!! "Don't get discouraged........make it worth the price you paid!!"

Borderbluesfan

Nov 14, 2011
Columbia, Missouri
Underrated band, saw them live at Arrowhead Stadium as part of Summer Jam 1982. Plus, I finally figured out how to embed a video. There is still hope for us old, longtime Blues fans, lol!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranksu

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad