You're the Coach

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Blash is here til at least the offseason, as he has a $300k buyout if terminated (not sure if it's prorated for in-season offing).

upload_2021-1-23_22-41-15.png

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
People said the same thing about Jon Cooper, Yzerman's last hire, and how he needed to be replaced. Too low-key. His team got punched out early by the fiery Torts team with less talent. Cooper can't handle the playoff intensity.

I'm not attached to Blashill for the long haul, but the nice guy thing is pointless. I trust Yzerman is evaluating his roster management and the performance he's getting on the ice.
Blashill simply unfit for NHL head coach position, but I don't tell you why , just unfit

WeAreSoPucked

Jan 15, 2021
Hawknut in peace ...
Some lol quips this thread thanks for 'em ...

Just scrolling thru in between periods HNIC game. Every bar round here closed - nothing to do what can you do ...
Know us Wing & Hawk junkies we're s'posed to hate each other but spent a lot time in MI (even some UP) and consider Michiganders good people.

Plus two O sixer clubs & always a soft spot for those kinda tilts too. Least we get 8 this season instead just the home & home recent years.
So ... here's to a good hockey game, no injuries & lots of highlight reel plays - just one more for the guys wearing red. ;-)

O yeah one other thing ... prolly old enough be all yer Dads, used to see Nugent when he'd play the Aragon Ballroom northside of Chicago. Derek St Holmes yeah. Never saw Grand Funk live but that both bands not in the RnR HoF a joke - and not a funny one like the clevers above.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
I'm sure they're reviewing video and addressing things. I'm not sure about covid protocols and interacting with coaches, though.
All I know is Dylan Larkin is the only center on the team with definite #1 and #2 center capabilities. Ras actually had a solid game against Chicago, but what are we to do? Promote Ras to 1C while you bench Dylan Larkin?

I think the solution is to contact that doctor Rahmani and ask him to fix Yzerman's and Fedorov's age. After all when Datsyuk entrusted him his eyes I do not see the reason why Yzerman and Fedorov would not their age. Then we could have our 1-2 punch. If I had to choose between my age and my eyes, I would definitely go for my age.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
I take over as GM as well, immediately give our 1st and Larkin to the first low bid (think futures or 7th round conditional), and we move Nielsen to 21 minutes a night. That way we play better, plus have a veteran center who has played many games as a center.

Stony Curtis

Sep 21, 2018
Hawknut in peace ...
Some lol quips this thread thanks for 'em ...

Just scrolling thru in between periods HNIC game. Every bar round here closed - nothing to do what can you do ...
Know us Wing & Hawk junkies we're s'posed to hate each other but spent a lot time in MI (even some UP) and consider Michiganders good people.

Plus two O sixer clubs & always a soft spot for those kinda tilts too. Least we get 8 this season instead just the home & home recent years.
So ... here's to a good hockey game, no injuries & lots of highlight reel plays - just one more for the guys wearing red. ;-)

O yeah one other thing ... prolly old enough be all yer Dads, used to see Nugent when he'd play the Aragon Ballroom northside of Chicago. Derek St Holmes yeah. Never saw Grand Funk live but that both bands not in the RnR HoF a joke - and not a funny one like the clevers above.
v7mq6ud.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad