Your Twitter handles

jayslightning79

@jayslightning79
Aug 22, 2013
Moncton NB
I love to follow/be followed by Tampa Bay Lightning fans. I love to interact with them. This is a thread for Tampa Bay Lightning fans, and other to post their twitter handles. Receive more followers and best of all Follow the best fans in the world!

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
@DFrederickCook

I write articles for Boltsbythebay.com and pretty much only use twitter for hockey-related stuff.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
@Str1kes

I'm not very active, I have like 7 tweets in almost 3 years. I mostly use Twitter to get the latest info on the Lightning and hockey in general on game days, the trade deadline etc.

Last edited:

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
@robertguess2009

comment tele vous.

I dont use twitter much just to follow like prospects and hockey sources some other sports but not much.

If anyone has some good sources for overseas twitter for like vasi ikonen etc.. let me know. They dont even have facebook:(

https://www.facebook.com/thetick33

anyone can add me to facebook too. Have about 10-15 good fans talk to daily on lightning etc..

Last edited:

Necropolis

Jan 18, 2013
@Veskuy in Twitter.

Not very active but I usually RT some stuff about Lightning and some times - rarely - some other stuff as well. Some random tweets sometimes as well and I'm trying to tweet a few times in a Lightning game.

Edit: Followed all of you.

DangleDoppler

Jul 14, 2009
My twitter handle is @Dangledoppler obviously...

I pretty much tweet 60% hockey stuff, 30%Orlando stuff, and 10% random stuff...

I tweet more about the Lightning than I do post in here...I do read alot of this forum.

You all are just a little too intimidating to talk to :laugh:

Alivesi

Feb 1, 2012
Ontario
I'll follow some of you, my tweets are too personal to make you guys follow me, perhaps I'll make a sports fan page twitter account.

Bolts26

Forever a MSL fan
Oct 13, 2013
Never never land
Hey everyone, I'm new here but my twitter handle is @FrontPaigeNews2.

Just a forewarning though, I use twitter a lot for work, therefore tweet about MMA a lot. Hope to see some of you over there.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
@_BradL. I almost solely use twitter for sports, but I'm pretty active during events. I also tweet about baseball, MMA, and boxing as well as some sports related betting. I retweet a lot of **** too.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad