Value of: Your Team's Best Offer For Bedard

Status
Not open for further replies.

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
Figure this would be an interesting thread.

From the Leafs I offer (assuming we get BTFO'd in the playoffs which we 99.9% will)

Nylander
Marner
Liljegren
Engvall
Kerfoot
1st
All prospects not Knies
LOL. You won't give up Knies. You get one year of Nylander, two years of Marner, a few months of so so Kerfoot and Engvail and a late first. LOL Lijegren is the only long-term asset beyond the pick that a team finishing last would want.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Wouldn’t give up what it would take to get him. Not a chance my best offer would cut it for Bedard

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
I mean it's a tough thing. The closest comparable is the Lindros trade. That was a top 4 defenseman (Duchesne) Hall of fame elite 2 way center (Forsberg), starting goalie (Hextall), good middle 6 player (Ricci), bottom 6 powerforward (Simon), 2 1st round picks and 15M in cash.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Knies being untouchable in a trade for Bedard has made my week. Thank you for this.

Guy being outproduced by a pair of 18 year olds on his NCAA team and a putrid WJC.

Just because someone is your teams top prospect…it doesnt mean they are an actual top prospect.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
Figure this would be an interesting thread.

From the Leafs I offer (assuming we get BTFO'd in the playoffs which we 99.9% will)

Nylander
Marner
Liljegren
Engvall
Kerfoot
1st
All prospects not Knies
Funny, I'd would want Matthews and Knies, though. And probably some retention on Matthews. And even then, why trade an ELC that is expected to be a phenomenal talent (called even years out), when he will have more team control?

BLNY

Aug 3, 2004
Dartmouth, NS
nothing.jpg

Reactions: Fist of Fury
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad