Your team is on the clock! PICK #4 (Fan Base Mock Entry Draft)

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
I wonder where that actually came from. I guess Ron Francis is smarter than I thought. :laugh:

See that is where we are unsure of. Us fans want either Hanifin to be our future #1 D to play along with Faulk, or acquire Marner or Strome for their offensive talents. Crouse though just doesn't have the numbers we like to see. While Crouse is a for sure NHL player, he is not likely a 1st liner. Strome & Marner's upside is just way to hard to pass up from a fans point of view. We desperately lacked a scoring threat this year, so Strome & Marner may me be our answer.

But from everything Francis has said, it does seem Crouse fits what Francis is looking for in a player.... We shall see.

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
This thread is redundant...There is a poll below between Marner & Hanifin.

After 23 hours:

Hanifin 51%

Marner 49%

I understand you guys have a poll for them two. I know there is like no chance anyone is going to take anyone else off the board. But it is just something I am doing for every draft pick this draft. I will remove this posting after 1pm once the tally is up and the draft pick has been made.

jsteranko

Apr 17, 2015
Marner.

Elite dynamic forwards are very difficult to come by. However, I am going to trust what Shanahan takes as management should know best. So if they take Hanifin then I am cool with that too.

Rielly4

Dec 12, 2012
Mitch Marner.

Not really a headscratcher to me even though i really want a stacked blueline.

CalgaryLeaf*

I understand you guys have a poll for them two. I know there is like no chance anyone is going to take anyone else off the board. But it is just something I am doing for every draft pick this draft. I will remove this posting after 1pm once the tally is up and the draft pick has been made.

What was the final tally in the Arizona fan vote?

Did Strome win by a big margin?

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
What was the final tally in the Arizona fan vote?

Did Strome win by a big margin?

Unfortunately due to some circumstances they wouldn't allow me to post this onto their forums. So I gathered the results from miscellaneous comments on their fan page. But it seemed to be about for every 2 votes Strome got, Marner & Hanifin got 1 each.

hfdshdh

Unregistered Abuser
Jan 11, 2015
I think a Ryan Suter-like defender who can log big minutes on the top pairing is probably more valuable to a team in the early stages of a scorched earth rebuild than a speedy, flashy forward, so I'll say Hanifin. But I'm a huge Marner (and Strome) fan and won't be disappointed either way.

Mar 26, 2010
Hanifin is so overrated, don't want him anywhere near Toronto. Marner AINEC.

Joey Hoser

Jan 8, 2008
Guelph
Hanifin is so overrated, don't want him anywhere near Toronto. Marner AINEC.

If anything he's underrated based on the year he just had as an 17/18 year old in college.

Not sure I take him over Marner, but it's close and I won't be upset if we do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad