Your reaction when/if Kipper shows up to training camp

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Oh_no_YES_33_zps63f8f0c5_(1).gif

Gary83*

I'd initially be a little disappointed but then would accept it cause he's awesome and we might be able to get a little something in a trade, however I know it would negatively affect our rebuild.

Basically my thoughts. I'd celebrate though.

Me:

tumblr_lhjxn17LeK1qdy7bo.gif

jean-claude-van-damme-05.gif

Everyone else:

jean-claude-van-damme-08.gif

TylerSVT*

michael-scott.gif

Please no, move on from the Iggy/Kipper phase an onto the rebuild, no more rehashes.

Rockmorton

Oct 26, 2011
If Kipper does come back, I hope management takes control of the situation by telling him that if he wants to play next year, it will be with another team. Then let him make the decision to resume playing or not. If he still wants to play, see if you can get something of note for him.

BVicious

Jun 15, 2012
Yep and their not selling their house. So kipper is going to be a stay at home dad I guess.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
My thoughts exactly, I'd celebrate. How can you not love Kipper? Loyalty personified, unlike the other guy (see display picture). That being said, I doubt he comes back to play this year.

True loyalty would have been allowing the trade to Toronto, and only then revealing that he was going to stay in Calgary and not report. :D

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
True loyalty would have been allowing the trade to Toronto, and only then revealing that he was going to stay in Calgary and not report. :D

:laugh:

If he did that to Edmonton or Vancouver he would be a hero!

TylerSVT*

Unless of course he does the same thing as last year and says he doesn't think he is able to commit to a another team.

Then suspend him and send him to Finland and tarnish his reputation.

It would be idiotic for him to come back now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad