Your Preferred 1st Round Opponent?

Who would you prefer the Blues play in around 1?

• Total voters

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
They are 12-14-3 in their last 29 games. That's the worst record over that time frame among teams currently in a playoff spot. On February 2nd, they were 3rd in the entire league, and 4 points ahead of Nashville with 2 games in hand. They've now dropped to 10th in the league and are behind Nashville with the Blues hot on their tail. In their last 6 games, they are 1-4-1. They are limping into the playoffs from what I can tell, with both injuries and being ice cold.

Oh

Then perhaps there is cause for concern lol

Reactions: HighNote

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
I want to play Nashville. Believe it or not, I almost don't want home ice. We play better on the road, and if Nashville becomes the underdog, the media will try and spin it.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
I am not really sure I care who we play. I am just hoping our guys can get back to playing well collectively with consistency.

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Upon further review of other team forums, as often is the case @Stupendous Yappi is right and I’m wrong. Blues are definitely not the preferred choice of our fellow Central division opponents:laugh:
I was going to reply to your earlier comment, then I read the rest of the thread. People are (rightly) afraid of the Blues right now. Let’s hope they live up to it.

Reactions: Falco Lombardi

Foomp Dugan

Mar 29, 2012
I want to play Nashville. Believe it or not, I almost don't want home ice. We play better on the road, and if Nashville becomes the underdog, the media will try and spin it.
Not really. We play decent on the road, not better. But to give Nashville an extra game in their building makes no sense.

Reactions: Amberelise

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Not really. We play decent on the road, not better. But to give Nashville an extra game in their building makes no sense.
Agreed, home ice really only matters if it goes to game 7... but it's absolutely preferred to have that game 7 in your own barn than hostile territory.

Reactions: Foomp Dugan

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
I want Nashville. I hate that team almost as much as I hate the Hawks, and there are few things that would be sweeter than knocking them out in the 1st round this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad