ANA- Kesler
EDM- McDavid
SJ- Burns
CGY- Monahan

dr robbie

Let's Go Pens!
Feb 21, 2012
Pittsburgh
Homer Vote: Malkin. I feel like beast mode Malkin has been sitting on the sidelines.
Non-Homer Vote: Holtby. If this Caps team can finally make it to the SCF, it's going to be due to him. Even if they lose, I think he'll still get it.

pheasant

Nov 2, 2010
Joe Thornton.

He was amazing last playoffs, until the final. I really want to see him lift the cup.

pheasant

Nov 2, 2010
Roman Polak

I'm a Leafs fan, and for a brief moment there I thought "but they didn't trade Polak this season, like last season, so he isn't in the playoffs." Then I remembered the Leafs are in the playoffs.

jeffff

Oct 4, 2011
What percentage of Conn Smythe winners win the cup? IIRC there have been a few instances of non Cup winners winning the Conn Smythe....right?

I don't imagine there has ever been a Conn Smythe winner that never made it to the cup final.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
What percentage of Conn Smythe winners win the cup? IIRC there have been a few instances of non Cup winners winning the Conn Smythe....right?

I don't imagine there has ever been a Conn Smythe winner that never made it to the cup final.

Giguere did with the Ducks when they lost, only one that comes to mind

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015

Blues are the only team to have a Conn Smythe winner but no cup in team history. HAHA, thank you Mr. Goalie.

Plickspect

Jan 21, 2016
My predictions per team.

Caps- Holtby or Backstrom
Pens- Crosby
CBJ- Bob
NYR- Zuc
MTL- Price or Patches
OTT- Karlsson
BOS- Marchand
TOR- Andersen
CHI- Crow
MIN- Staal
STL- Petro or Tarasenko
NSH- Rinne/Josi
ANA- Kesler
EDM- McDavid
SJ- Burns
CGY- Monahan

This list is money, only ones I'd change are Elliot over Monahan and McDonagh over Zuccarello.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Hopefully Price. If not him I'd love to see Ovechkin get it.

In the unlikely scenario the Habs win the cup, chances are (with near certainty) it will be on the back of Price.

Other than Price, if Edmonton wins it all, it's likely thanks to McDavid who is gonna win the Hart this year :nod:

Hawksfan2828

Mar 1, 2007
Libertyville, IL

Off the top of my head it happened a couple of times with Philly. 76 with Leach and 87 with Ron Hextall.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad